Opportunity to join a well-established insurance company offering internal progression, internationally-recognised certifications and an energetic and enthusiastic working environment.
You’ll be joining an ambitious and enthusiastic sales team that are passionate about helping their customers. Duties will include:
- Speaking with customers via email, phone and face-to-face
- Assisting and advising on insurance requirements
- Presenting insurance packages and helping customers get signed up
- Generating policy packs
All training is provided. Previous insurance experience is not necessary.
Our client is a leading, UK-wide insurance company. With an outstanding reputation and excellent relationships with clients, they have become the ‘go-to’ for any type of insurance, e.g. car, life, travel, home insurance, etc. The company has an internal training and development program which enables you to undertake internationally-recognised courses and progress within the company.
As well as the opportunity to join a thriving company that offers excellent career prospects, you will be offered:
- £18k – £25k salary (depending on experience)
- Internal progression scheme
- Internationally recognised courses available
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers, e.g. ASOS, Topman/Topshop, Sainsbury’s, etc.
- Team outings (bowling, pub trips, lunches, dinners, etc.)
- At least two parties per year
To be successful, you will…
…be able to communicate clearly, positively and effectively
…display a positive and enthusiastic work ethic and style
…build long-term client relationships
…be able to work effectively and in an organised manner
…be able to listen to clients and identify their needs
You will not…
…be lazy and unenthusiastic
…be afraid of a challenge
…be expecting a pat on the back every five-minutes
If this sounds like you, apply now! Or for more information, call Jae on 01865 655 298.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.