Are you looking to be part of something both worthwhile and rewarding? Join a company that helps to raise millions of pounds for charity each year.
We are a fast-growing, award-winning startup, providing online fundraising tools to charities.
We are looking for a driven and motivated Business Development Manager to join our sales team.
You will be selling innovative fundraising software to multiple large charities. The role involves a mixture of sourcing initial sales opportunities and following up on warm leads. The sales process will involve sourcing your own leads, online demonstrations, face to face meetings and contract negotiations.
- Strategically prospect, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Develop and manage executive level relationships across large charities
- Maintain a clear understanding of the charity sector while effectively adapting to changing dynamics
- Work directly with Sales Manager and CEO to create the best proposition for the customers
- Considerable Business Development experience in business-to-business environment
- Strategic sales skills with well-developed influencing and negotiating abilities
- Proof of hitting targets in a sales environment
- Ability to drive your lead generation and set your own appointments
- Current relationships with key decision makers would be beneficial
- Exemplary administration, organisation and communication skills
- Evidence of extensive networking
- SaaS sales experience will be beneficial
- Solid technical understanding of software will be beneficial
- Degree educated (not mandatory)
Why Charity Checkout?:
- Help to sell a genuinely innovative product
- Help make a difference in the charity sector
- Competitive base salary
- Generous uncapped commission structure
- Join a company with a winning mentality
- Beer o’ clock
Charity Checkout Values
We are positive and thrive when challenged.
We make time to help others achieve success
We question the status quo and strive to be experts in our field.
Set up a job alert.