Retail Business Development Manager – Finance and Insurance (Mercedes / SMART / BMW / MINI)
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join our Finance and Insurance team. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual to join the Head Office support team, reporting to our Group F&I Manager.
The role of a Business Development Manager includes the recruitment, induction, development, performance management and coaching of our Retail Managers and Sales Executives within our dealerships, ensuring the progressive performance of Retail Sales, Customer Retention and Finance and Insurance Sales across a designated portfolio of businesses.
- Recruitment, induction and training.
- Development and performance.
- Management and development of customer retention.
- Development of online sales enquiries within the sites.
- Achieving your regions monthly sales and income plans.
- Regulatory compliance including the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Sales Process development and compliance.
We are looking for:
- A track record of previous outstanding performances.
- A strong mentor, leader and coach.
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- An articulate communicator.
- An individual with the motivation to achieve results.
The successful applicant will ideally have a background in Retail or Finance and Insurance sales in the role of Brand Manager, Sales Manager or Business Manager. In addition you will also come from either a Motor Dealer Group or Finance Company background.
In return Listers Group will be offering the successful person a leading remuneration package.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Business Development Manager (F&I) position in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, you can use the following methods:
By Uploading your CV
You can apply online for this position using our CV upload feature.
You can send your CV, along with a covering letter, to:
The Recruitment Team,
Stratford Business & Technology Park,
You can call our recruitment team, Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5:30pm, on 01789 403 860 for a chat about the position.
CALL US NOW
Please note that our recruitment team does not operate during weekends or public holidays.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.