Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Sales Executive on a permanent basis on behalf of our market leading aerospace client based in Stanstead
The Sales Executive will be a key member of the operations team and will be responsible for all new sales and accounts and any new sales activity.
The main responsibilities are;
- Gain and maintain extensive customer insight and initiate all reporting, communication and visits.
- Develop new lines of revenue for the group.
- Ensure complete contract fulfilment as per customer agreements.
- Responsible for the successful development, implementation and maintenance of plans supporting maintenance with superior results in customer satisfaction, internally and externally.
- Establish business development, sales and customer support strategy core goals and objectives
- Primary point of contact between all new customers and IRO
- Identify future market potential above core business plan of customers with projected service intervals. Determine the company’s position relative to its competitors, available markets, market value of targeted business
- Identify vertical market opportunities and provide market intelligence on value of total available business and create and execute strategic capture plans
- Production of clear business cases with projected margins for any new contract with a readiness review plan complete and presented to the GM
- Highlight future capabilities driven by customer demand and future growth of the aircraft platforms
- Develop pricing for company services, interface with GM to ensure pricing meets company goals with respect to profit margin
- Responsible for contract content, Contract readiness reviews, development and negotiations together with the GM and Commercial Manager
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecast based on market data
- Participate and/or arrange event management meetings when applicable
- Conduct measurement, reporting, customer focus groups, and meeting for the purpose of improving service delivery.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.