We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and determined sales person to take on the responsibility for developing the Luxe brand in the Teesside area. This role requires experience in sales and customer service. The ideal candidate will benefit from having strong existing networks in the region.
The sales executive role requires energy, passion and drive. The incumbent will be responsible for building their own sales pipeline whilst maintaining existing client relationships as well as developing new ones.
This is a permanent part time position requiring the right candidate to be dedicated to focused business development activities for two to three days per week, working hours are flexible.
You will be based at Remember Media’s head office in Team Valley.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Achievement of agreed sales targets
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and email
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Portfolio sell the range of products and services offered by the company
- Complete administration work required for internal reporting and managing Pipedrive
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure client work is delivered to the highest standards and on time
Continually look for new opportunities both print and digital and recommend these to the appropriate members of staff.
– Print Production Team
– Digital Project Manager
If you would like to be considered for this role please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to Debi Coldwell: email@example.com. Please state ‘RM Sales Executive’ in the subject line. No agencies please.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.