We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team at our Bridgwater Hire Centre. If you have a successful record of face to face sales in a B2B environment then this could be the job for you. This is a field-based role covering our Bournemouth catchment area, with some home-working and some time working alongside the commercial team at the Bridgwater office.
As a Business Development Manager you will develop and promote the Company’s hire business, to include our full range of products and services, ensuring the Division’s Customer Charter is followed.
The role is target driven and the key focus is on order winning activity.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and resilient, and has the confidence and ability to generate their own sales leads through structured business development.
The following skills and qualifications are essential for this position:
- Business to business sales experience (face to face).
- Experience of carrying out a business development campaign/cold calling.
- IT Literate.
- Good level of numeracy/literacy.
- Full UK driving licence.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in Managing Others.
- Technical sales experience.
- Knowledge of SAP system/Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Educated to A-Level standard.
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C, including Maths and English or equivalent.
The salary for this position is in the region of £26,000 to £31,000 per annum, plus commission, dependent on skills and experience.
We offer a wide range of other benefits covering health and wellbeing, discounted cycles and shopping vouchers. Full time employees can also buy up to 5 days holiday to complement the basic entitlement of 24 days (part-time pro-rated).
Set up a job alert.