I am currently working with an established Fire & Security company who have an opportunity for an experienced Regional Sales Manager.
This role will be responsible for managing a sales territory that achieves growth, revenue and profit targets in specific geographic markets within their Fire/Security portfolio. The successful candidate will work closely with Sales management to develop Fire/Security sales strategies and tactical plans to deliver the business objectives of the territory.
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline of opportunities that have the value and quality to achieve the monthly sales target
- Deliver on-target monthly sales at target margin
- Deliver annual target market &/or market share growth for the territory
- Understand and adhere to the sales management process
- Prepare Sales Reports and present, as required, with an analysis of results and recommendations on issues, actions and initiatives
- Participate proactively in region strategy, planning and review discussions
- Provide Sales management with input to the development of the Sales budget for the territory at industry and product level
- Develop and implement a territory Sales strategy and tactical plan aligned to the regional business plan
- Develop a network of contacts to understand current and emerging market needs and trends
- Monitor competitors’ performance and respond promptly to threats and risks
- Ensure lead generation, sales and technical documentation supports initiatives to displace competitors
- Utilise product and sales training to maximise understanding of products, features, and value propositions
- Provide feedback to internal stakeholders on customer needs, market opportunities and product roadmaps
- Engage with Operations to ensure project design and customer expectations are communicated and issues clarified
- Excellent sales skills: pipeline development and management, planning, analysing, reasoning, problem-solving and influencing
- Demonstrated sales skills in a territory role with remote manager
- Knowledge and understanding of the Fire and Security market specialising in proactive video monitoring
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Solid sales background developed through a career with strategic and tactical sales achievements
- Managed effective working relationships with internal support functions, specifically Installation and Operations
- Demonstrated experience in developing and adhering to Sales processes, procedures and reports
- Credible Sales presence, presents with authority and confidence at all levels in the business.
- Demonstrated results orientation
- Engaged and engaging personal style, listens and responds appropriately to issues, able to influence customers and close deals
- Energetic and motivated, able to work long hours when required to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated resilience in responding to setbacks and overcoming barriers
- Business acumen demonstrated delivering results whilst managing uncertainty, competition and commercial barriers
- Interest in and understanding of security technology
- Able to travel as required by the business
Date Posted: 22/03/2019
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.