Due to expansion within a well established Telecomms provider in Leeds our client is now searching for a Business Development Manager to join their team to carry the business onward and upward!
The primary role as a Business Development Manager is prospecting for new clients via cold calling, networking etc. to generate interest from potential customers. Following from that you must utilise your rapport building and negotiation skills to persuade the potential clients to engage in business with the company. It is also a requirement to expand and grow existing accounts by offering continuous new and improved services and solutions to clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a recognised business within the industry that are going from strength to strength!
£25,000 OTE £55,000 – £60,000
- Reaching out to potential new clients to generate increased business
- Progressing cold calling campaigns within designated market or area to build a pipeline of opportunities.
- Identifying decision makers and meeting potential clients, building and maintaining relationships
- Participate in pricing negotiations
- Objection handle and negotiate terms, emphasizing benefits to form a positive solution.
- Adapt to the client
- Money motivated
- Target orientated
- Strong communication
Qualifications and Experience
1+ years in B2B sales, Telecomms preferred but not essential.
To apply or for more information please contact Emma Glover at Opal Recruitment
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.