Profession / Role: Fire and Security > Business Development
My client who are a specialist in IP CCTV, Access Control and Fire systems are on the looking for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding business within the Major Projects industry.
The purpose of this position will be to head up the fire and security sales actively identifying and delivering new business with end users and consultants within the Major Projects group.
- Achieve sales, revenue and margin targets
- Use market knowledge to supply the company’s broad portfolio to major projects across the UK
- Identify key accounts to grow business
- As well as selling new business, you will generate service maintenance contracts
- Utilise market knowledge to keep up to date with competition
- You will design and specify each business win
- Build and maintain manufacturer relationships
What you need:
- At least 3 years’ experience within the fire and security industry
- Ideally knowledge of CNI customer base.
- Strong business relationships within Major Projects that can be utilised in a new role
- Experience in contract bidding
- Attractive basic + commission structure offered
- Company Car
- 24 days holidays + BH
- Pension Scheme
- Laptop, Mobile
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.