Manchester City Centre
08 November 2023
Dawsongroup Energy Solutions is an emerging and innovative business unit within Dawsongroup plc, specialising in low carbon & renewable energy solutions for clients across the public & private sectors. We are experts is supporting clients to achieve their energy management, sustainability, decarbonisation and net zero ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager, to lead the sales pipeline and develop business primarily for Renewable solutions.
The ideal candidate will be from an energy sector background with Renewables or Generator experience.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop business and new sales through relationship management and product knowledge.
· Identify and engage new lead opportunities
· Negotiate deals in-line with management expectations
· Work alongside the Head of Business Development to create new deals for customers.
· Maintaining consistent and accurate notes, data and opportunities on the CRM system.
In Return You Can Expect:
· Competitive salary
· Discretionary bonus
· 24 Days holiday + 1 day birthday holiday + 8 BH
· Holiday Purchase scheme
· Allocation of a turkey at Christmas
· Employer supported volunteering days
· Life Assurance x2 Annual salary
· Cycle to work scheme
· Contractual discretionary sick pay
· Company pension scheme
· Internal promotion pathways
· Dress down Fridays
· Refer a friend scheme
· Flu Jab
· Annual Health Assessment
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Business Development Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.