- Developing and maintaining a database of customers’ information for business development purposes
- Prospecting and achieving new business through a high number of cold calls per day (80+)
- Creating qualified high quality meetings with prospective customers for the UK field sales team across wide ranging sectors that include blue chips, SMEs and government
- Develop company marketing activities, follow-up mail / e-shots and develop other new business opportunities into confirmed appointments
- Upselling into current customer baseScheduling and honouring call backs
- Communicating effectively with the Field Sales team and providing daily updates to the Management team.
- At least 2 years’ experience and successful track record in outbound telesales environment working to a structured sales approach.
- Ability to work autonomously within a small and busy team with the aptitude to consistently exceed daily sales targets and deadlines.
- You will be confident, outgoing and committed to achieving sales targets and booking the highest level of new business appointments.
- Attention to detail and being highly organised is a prerequisite along with being highly PC literature with an in depth knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
- You must be willing to work as part of a small dedicated team, easily commutable to Cardiff, drive and have own car.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication skills, be highly persuasive, have an excellent and clear telephone manner, strong objection handling skills, be self-motivated and very tenacious.
Full Time – Permanent
- Basic salary ranging from £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, first year OTE £23,000 – £24,000
- Company pension scheme and life assurance (after qualifying period)
- Hours of work 8.45am- 5.15pm
- Full training provided, and for the right candidate, this could progress in to a part time or possibly full time field sales role with unlimited earning potential.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Set up a job alert.