Salary: £32,000 to £33,000 OTE (realistic), £23,000 to £25,000pa (basic)
Our client is a thriving and innovative company based in Thame. Due to expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a talented Business Development Executive who will be responsible for wining business and building long-term relationships with blue chip companies. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone motivated by sales to become part of our client’s market-leading team.
- Gathering market and customer information
- Contacting key decision makers via phone or online to prospect for new business
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Challenging any objections with a view to achieving customer buy-in
- Face-to-face client meetings and presentations as required
- Campaign implementation
- Invoicing, recording sales and keeping the CRM up-to-date
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a sales or business development role (B2B or B2C)
- Natural ability to build relationships with others
- Results focused/Target driven
- Helpfulness and a passion for customer service
- A good level of numeracy
- Educated to degree or equivalent level (preferred not essential)
- Questioning skills are essential
- Computer and technical literacy is essential
- GCSE Math’s (or equivalent) grade C or above is essentialB2B inside sales experience is desirable / CRM experience is desirable
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please click on the link or you can call Inga Biel on 01926 332277 for a confidential discussion about the role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.