Charterhouse Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a well-established IT Consultancy provider at their modern offices in Liverpool City Centre.
The Sales Administrator will be a key facilitator in the Sales process and will be responsible for carrying out essential administration tasks to support the sales function.
- Create and maintain customer information in the CRM system
- Assist the Sales team with their opportunity pipelines, quotes and contracts
- Work closely with Suppliers to obtain competitive pricing to maximise profit on the provision of the Companies goods and services
- Raise customer quotes and orders for monthly billable items
- Communicate with Customers via phone and email
- Graduate calibre with at least 2 years’ experience within Sales administration
- It would be advantageous if you had experience off working within Managed IT Services
- Experience of the sales process
- Strong commercial awareness
- Passion for Customer Service
- Microsoft office experience
The Sales Administrator will demonstrate the following attributes;
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are passionate about what they do and are committed to the development or their people. As a business, our Client prides themselves on their friendly and collaborative teams.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.