Are you experienced within Customer Service? Do you enjoy providing customer service support?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for a highly successful company based in Newton Aycliffe. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established business in the North East.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide customer service support and process sales orders.
Sales Administrator main duties & responsibilities:
- Process Sales orders by telephone and email
- Provide excellent customer service support
- Handle customer enquiries such as deliveries, orders, pricing
- Promoting offers to maximise sales
- Work alongside other departments
- Update systems and Excel documents
Sales Administrator Applicants:
- Must have a strong customer service background
- Numerate and accurate
- PC Literacy
- Excellent Communication Skills – verbal and written
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under any circumstances
- Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable
- Competent in learning various bespoke software systems
Salary for the role will be discussed on application. Permanent position, based in Newton Aycliffe.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.