Dovetail Recruitment is excited to be working with a very successful company in Ringwood who have a loyal staff record. They are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join their growing team. The successful Sales Administrator will be responsible for customer service while processing orders in addition to reporting on sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving external calls from customers
- Calling existing customers to follow up on enquiries and previous orders
- Processing orders
- Ensuring all orders are processed and passed onto the warehouse team
- Liaising with other departments to ensure good service is maintained
- Updating and maintaining customer contact database ensuring all details are correct
- Identifying and improving any areas or processes that can improve efficiencies
- Producing regular reports for sales, detailing these by product, customer, region and period
- Establishing good communication with reps
- Regularly reviewing customers in price groups
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience as an Administrator or similar role
- Be IT literate
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Must be a team player and good at problem solving
Salary and Benefits:
- £20,000 – 23,000 per annum
- Plus, annual bonus
- Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension and free parking
This Sales Administrator job in Ringwood would suit candidates who have experience within customer service and administration who are highly organised.
If you are interested in this Sales Administrator job in Ringwood please click on Apply Now. Alternatively to find out more, please see other jobs in Dorset and Hampshire
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.