Sales Executive- Bournemouth
40 hours- 9:15am- 6:30pm
- £30,000 – £35,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission– realistic OTE of £65,000
- Progression to an Elite Sales Executive with a basic salary of £39,000 plus a benefits package of a car allowance, cleaner, clothing allowance and more..
- No weekend working– we also shut over Christmas and on Bank Holidays!
- Holiday increases on length of service, plus your birthday off!
- Paid additional holiday for life events such as your Wedding, Buying a house and more..
- Life Moments- paid time available to take when ‘life happens’
- £1000 recommend a friend scheme- uncapped
- Plenty of local free parking
- Fast track intensive training programme and individual, tailored development plans
- No cold calling; qualified warm leads where customers have a genuine interest in life insurance
So that’s the bit that ensures that your material requirements are met…but what about the other stuff? The stuff that makes you and us stand out against the sales roles out there where you are just a number…. Well that’s where it gets exciting!
Working as a Sales Executive for Protect Line, makes you part of the team that gives the business its heartbeat.
It’s fast paced, it’s hard work and it takes a certain kind of someone. Someone with fire in their belly and the ability to motivate themselves to get the best out of every single day, every interaction and to do the best for every one of our customers. Someone with resilience, a ‘glass half full’ outlook and someone who wants more than just a ‘job’. No experience is necessary- we provide a comprehensive 8-week training programme!
But it’s not one way. In return for your ‘fire’, your passion and hard work, Protect Line will work with you, individually, to help you grow both professionally and personally. We provide some of the best in the industry training and development. You truly can become whatever you want to become.
In addition, and in the current climate more relevant than ever, we provide employment that is secure, that is sustainable and that is growing. During the ‘storm’ of Covid-19 many businesses went into survival mode. Protect Line went in to survive AND Thrive mode. The Directors of this business were focussed not only on reacting to the uncertain times but on protecting each and every job within the business.
Who are we?
Protect Line was founded in 2010 with one mission – to make life insurance simple and protect as many families as possible. We think we’re doing a pretty good job so far – we’ve protected almost 200,000 families and we’re only just getting started! Trusted by the UK’s leading providers we tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible due to the high volume we receive each day. We are also experiencing a higher than normal volume meaning our usual response time of 3-5 days is not always met. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful. If your application is not successful your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.