We are looking to recruit a confident, driven Sales Executive to join the team at our new KIA dealership in Sunderland. We need an enthusiastic, customer focused individual who is able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience, not necessarily within the motor trade.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
• Sell new and used vehicles and associated products both over the phone and face to face with customers
• Carry out sales and handover processes, contact prospects to achieve appointments and meet targets
• Negotiate profitable sales in conjunction with the Sales Manager to retain maximum profit
• Build effective relationships internally and externally and work productively and effectively within a team
• To actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
• To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Essential Skills & Experience:
• A full current driving licence
• Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Ability to persuade and negotiate
• Ability to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
• Excellent administration skills
Desirable Skills & Experience:
• Motor trade experience
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package including OTEs of £18,000 – £24,000 which is uncapped. Other benefits include a company car, company pension, company discounts and free life assurance and the knowledge that you will be working for a successful loyal motor group that has been established in the North East for more than 100 years.
Closing Date: Sunday 11th March 2018: if you have not heard from us by Friday 23rd March please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we would like to thank you for your interest in Jennings Motor Group.
Job reference: SD0218 | Location: Sunderland Kia | Closing date: 11 Mar 2018Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.