Basic Salary: £25,000 per annum
Realistic Earning Opportunity: In the region of £50,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9.15am to 6.30pm
Just an Insurance Broker? In title yes but in how we live and breathe, absolutely not. As a business we have grown from acorn to oak at a significant pace and achieved great success through sheer grit, determination and always remembering our roots. Retaining our core values through growth and change is key to the DNA and unique culture here at Protect Line.
Our business why is to reduce the protection deficit in the UK by protecting as many UK families as possible in the UK; it’s as simple as that. How we do it, is the difference. We believe in doing the right thing, first time. We do this through our absolute commitment to investing in our people, our products and innovation to deliver the very best customer experience.
We have been awarded ‘Protection Firm of the Year’ twice in the last 5 years and are currently the #1 Broker on Trust Pilot in the overall money and insurance category, an accolade we are incredibly proud of as it is based entirely on customer feedback.
We are driven by a genuine passion and a commitment to care; to both customers and employees. The working environment is energetic, driven and oozes passion, where everyone is committed to making every interaction count towards achieving our business mission and goals.
Trusted by some of the UK’s leading providers we tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
Day to Day…..
- Establish quick and strong relationships by outbound calling warm leads where customers have shown an interest in Life cover
- Work collaboratively and provide a consultative service to ensure we find the right product to suit their needs
- Look for, find and capitalise on underutilised opportunities
- Work to and exceed individual and company sales targets and KPI’s
- Proactively manage your own diary and customer appointments
- Work within a non-advised, FCA regulated environment – putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
What do we need from you?
- Resilience and positivity
- A hunger to work hard to achieve your goals, despite challenges
- Strong communication with a passion for helping people
- A mentality to look for a career not just a job
Achieving a result is important to us, but this goes hand in hand with investing in our people who are our most valuable asset. This is achieved through coaching, development, along with a candid and unique relationship. Whilst a background in sales is helpful, it is not essential as our encouraging culture provides support for someone with the right attitude and aptitude to learn.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.