Do You Want To Help Create Social Change Whilst Building A High-Flying Commercial Career?
Raising IT is the UK’s leading provider of fundraising technologies for charities. Our flagship product is a platform that powers the websites of over 250 charities, giving them the digital tools to drive successful fundraising campaigns. We have a track record of raising millions of pounds for our clients and creating a transformative impact in the charity sector.
We are currently experiencing explosive growth as an organisation and are seeking an ambitious, commercially-minded and high-energy salesperson to help us continue this growth.
In the role, you will be in charge of contacting senior decision-makers at charities in the UK via the telephone with the objective of generating interest in our product offering. You will be targeted on the number of high quality leads you generate for our partnerships team.
What We Are Looking For
You could either be someone with a year or more experience in a telephone-based sales role who would like to move into a more socially motivated role or an ambitious graduate looking to kickstart their career at a social enterprise.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics):
- At least one year’s sales experience or a graduate degree coupled with high levels of ambition
- Experience in either the charity sector or selling technology / digital products
- A determined, self-motivated and commercial mindset
- Comfortable working in a predominantly telephone-based role
The role will be based in our Leeds sales office, although you may be required to come down to our London headquarters on an occasional basis for training and team events.
What You Will Get
In addition to a generous base salary of £24k, the role will be highly incentivised with commissions related to the number of leads you generate, providing a very achievable OTE of £30k. You will also:
- Receive training on all the key areas of becoming a world-class salesperson
- Have clear opportunities for career progression, with all management positions in the team currently being hired for internally.
- Be doing work that makes a tangible social impact, revolutionizing the ability of charities to raise funds online
- Be joining a talented and enthusiastic team that genuinely care about what we do
- Working hours: 9am to 5:30pm as standard
- Annual company retreat
- Vibrant Shoreditch location with remote working opportunities
- Friendly and fun team with regular social activities from team lunches to end of the week ‘Beer o clock’ and more
How to apply
To apply send your CV and a short cover note telling us why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that we are not using recruitment agencies to fill this role)Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.