Do you crave to work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment where variety is part of your every day? Are you looking to work for a Company who are constantly reviewing how they can help you be the best you can be, developing you and coaching you on how to be ‘remarkable’. If you come from a Sales environment and are highly self-motivated and reliable then we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a self-motivated Business Development Executive to join our team in Jarrow. This is a great opportunity to work with a dedicated region and to be given free rein to develop existing accounts through exceptional relationship building, along with a desire to understand our customers’ business.
This is an office-based role. The Business Development Executive will be based within a dynamic working environment; one where career progression is taken very seriously and is fully supported.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Potentialise, prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities from inbound/outbound calls
- Win new business and maximise existing revenue streams through high performance telesales and excellent key account management
- Work to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth targets
- Be pro-active in developing relationships with key accounts through regular customer contact
- Prepare and follow up sales quotations to customers, prospects and leads, liaising with field sales managers for full conversion
- Liaise closely with both the Range Development department and Product Managers to develop new products and range expansion ideas
Undertake proactive telephone sales initiatives to grow sales – via telemarketing, cold calling
- Effective use of questioning and listening techniques to understand the customers’ requirements, ensuring cross selling and up selling takes place
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities
- Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Attend training sessions and participate in both our development programme and on-line training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
- Give remarkable service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Experience of working within a Sales environment is essential
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Creative problem solving ability
- Commercially aware
- Highly self-motivated and reliable – willingness to “go the extra mile”
- Capable of working accurately under pressure, prioritising workload
- Enthusiastic attitude, professional manner and quick learner
- Good attention to detail and accurate key board skills
- Team player, willing to adapt to new challenges and changes
- Experience in similar commercial or technical environment is desirable
The Components business manufactures and distributes one of the world’s most extensive ranges of component solutions for protection and finishing purposes. Its offering includes caps and plugs; fasteners; adhesives, sealants and tape; feet, casters and glides; wire and cable management products; flange protection; knobs, handles and grips; PCB and electronics hardware; and tools and precision instruments, which are used in a wide variety of applications and industries.
With over 100,000 standard catalogue parts available for immediate dispatch, the business is well positioned to leverage its extensive geographic distribution capacity, using its efficient sourcing and manufacturing operations and sophisticated IT platform, to respond to the requirements of its international customer base.
At Essentra, we are looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a close team and are keen to deliver excellent customer service taking responsibility for what they do. We are always looking to better ourselves and are keen to recruit individuals who are innovative and strive to improve processes.
*Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work within the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.