Zenon Aviation is delighted to be recruiting an all-round Business Development Executive on behalf of an exciting and expanding Cargo operation based in the south of England.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• The Business Development Executive is the key “engine-room” of the Business Development department and is the most active member of the department in qualifying new customer leads and approaches to organisations
• Successfully network and engage with both internal and external stakeholders to promote the vision of organisation and the department’s role in increasing new business streams for the Group as a whole
• Implements and sets about achieving the goals of a targeted sales plan by using various communication channels to introduce to new customers
• Is a key champion of a CRM system and a customer-focused way of working
• Works collectively within a Business Development team-unit to realise company goals for new business generation
Qualifications & Skills:
• Previous experience of airline, air-charter or air-freight sales and business development would be advantageous but not obligatory
• Experience of working with external marketing and sales campaigns
• Experience of using CRM systems and customer relationship (CRM) technology
• A Team-player and experience of working within a team-sales format
• Major foreign language skills would be a distinct advantage
• Good IT skills (MS Office) and analytical skills
• Professional sales demeanour and ability to communicate fluently and on-message with a wide range of external customers using multiple means
• Lateral thinking
• Core sense of integrity and high ethical values
• Ambition to grow and achieve
• Teamwork orientated
Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest, offering a competitive expatriate salary and benefits package coupled with accommodation, could you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone +44 (0) 1483397383.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.