Our client is seeking a Business Development Executive to generate new business. The ideal candidate will be a Graduate with a bright and articulate demeanour. This role is an initial platform to carve out a successful career with an exciting technology company. In order to support this growth, our client offers a yearlong training program which includes 15 days external training and qualification equivalent to two A-Levels upon successful completion.
- Qualify warm leads with key stakeholders who have decision making authority with the ambition to exceed personal targets, through research, email campaigning, networking and referrals
- Maintains a sales funnel of high value opportunities that meet qualification criteria
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the product to be able to pitch and articulate this to customers in a concise and professional manner
- Understand competitor solutions to be able to pitch our solution against them
- Submit standard sales metrics, e.g. weekly forecasts, pipeline, funnel, monthly progress and business reports on a regular and timely basis
- Maintains the CRM system effectively for opportunity and contact management
- The ideal candidate will have a degree but this is not essential
- Hungry to create and fulfil sales opportunities
- Possess strong consultative and solution selling skills
- Experience in developing excellent relationship and networking skills, working well in a team but also independently
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a good listener
- Enthusiastic, competitive, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, and a confident approach to closing business
- A desire to understand a product in depth and passionate about communicating customer benefits
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Trips abroad for target achievements
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.