We have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our strong team to fundamentally support all sales and new business activity across the business and initiate new business generation.
Platts Agriculture Limited is a market-leading UK manufacturer and supplier of quality animal bedding and cubicle conditioner products. Established for almost 50 years, the award-winning family-owned business supplies farmers across the UK and Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in a similar role and environment.
Following extensive training and with expert knowledge of our products and services, as a Business Development Executive you will work closely with the Commercial Director to acquire new business opportunities, playing a pivotal role in the success and future growth of the Platts Group of Companies.
Responsibilities and duties will be varied, including but not limited to;
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project and company contacts and sales strategies.
- Develop the future pipeline and future leads and contacts.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with key contacts.
- Develop & deliver the sales strategy to support the ambitious company growth plans.
- Daily management of a small yet highly experienced sales team.
- Working in conjunction with business targets, driving continuous growth and success.
- Attend industry functions and take part in public speaking engagements.
Qualifications / Key attributes
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role with proven success.
- Passion for the agriculture and transport industry.
- Experience and sound technical knowledge of B2B & B2C skills.
- Business acumen and business development experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Bachelor’s (required)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Wrexham
How do I apply?
Think you’ve got the relevant skills, experience and enthusiasm? Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com letting us know why you stand out from the crowd…
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Agriculture Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Agriculture sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.