WHO WE ARE
As a market leading technology provider, HotDocs is part of the AbacusNext group of companies and works with global banks, international corporations, government agencies and enterprises of all sizes across the world. Our award-winning technology is used across a range of sectors including financial services, legal, corporate, government and publishing to provide risk mitigation, compliance and operational efficiency in the production of business-critical documentation. Continually growing, HotDocs is seeking to expand our team to meet market demand for our document automation technology.
We were founded on one simple concept: improving the lives of professionals through the use of technology. Its competencies serve to simplify the adoption, implementation, and management of technology to quickly increase revenues, reduce costs, and maximize efficiencies, while keeping security and compliance at the forefront.
WHAT WE DO
We serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to large firm executive management or as a hands-on coach for sole practitioners. Target verticals include lawyers, general counsel, accounting firms, CPAs, government, and other private professional service organizations. For every engagement, we propose a solution tailored to meet their unique business needs and provide the utmost care in the implementation process.
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put solution recommendations into practice and grow their businesses through the leverage of highly secure, compliant and functional business systems.
The Business Development Executive is a new post within the busy Sales & Marketing department. The post holder will be responsible for the Lead Generation across various channels, all aimed at winning new business for HotDocs.
- Role reports to sales management, dotted line marketing
- Identify budgeted projects of a value no less than £50,000
- Initial geographic focus UK, Nordics & Benelux.
- Schedule qualified sales appointments with P&L owners – target accounts
- Profile target accounts- decision making unit (DMU), business pain points, and partner and competitor landscape.
- Follow up and qualify in/out all in bound responses from marketing campaigns
- Identify and recruit prospects for HotDocs events and webinars
- Conduct Introduction to HotDocs webinars with prospects
- Lead velocity- nurture all in bound responses to ensure swift transition through lead management process
- Track and report all ADR activity via HotDocs CRM system
- Research and identify suitable HotDocs partners in UK, DACH, Nordics, Benelux, France and the Middle East
- 2-3 years calling on Enterprise account prospects -ideally software related
- Experience of updating and managing CRM systems
- Ability to clearly articulate HotDocs value proposition to a senior business decision makers (BDMs)
- Good objection handling and negotiation skills
What We Offer:
At HotDocs, you will work in collaborative and innovative environment, with the opportunity for career progression and the ability to challenge yourself and add to your responsibilities as you grow with the company. Our excellent benefits package includes:
- Highly competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Private pension and health insurance
- Generous leave allowance
- Safari Books Online subscription – an online catalogue of more than 40,000 books, videos, and interactive tutorials from over 200 of the world’s best publishers, including O’Reilly and Pearson
- Microsoft Gold partnership, allowing full MSDN access and monthly Azure credit
- Regular work-based and social activities with the wider HotDocs team
Set up a job alert.