Are you a Business Development executive with proven IT sales background looking for a new challenge?
- The package would be as follows:
- Salary – £35,000-£40,000 Basic plus Bonus up to £20,000
- Private Health Insurance – employee only
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Pension – 2% company and 1% employee
- Annual Leave – 23 days
My client is recruiting for an experianced Business Development Executive who has an IT sales background, The company is part of a £70m turnover solutions organisation who have appointed some of the most talented individuals in the industry.
The Role: Business Development Executive
- Achieve an activity rate of within your business development funnel to achieve new business targets.
- Take a solution based approach to delivering Tech/IT solutions to businesses.
- Communicate the solutions proposition using solution based selling to targeted accounts along with any associated products selling the complex value services to clients
- Make contact with the appropriate management levels and decision makers within the potential client organisations to propose and secure new national account agreements
- Deliver sales presentations to external potential clients that address the clients’ needs and leads to the establishment of new national account agreements
- Attend a set amount of New Business appointments per month. Joint meetings will also be required to offer an integrated selling approach where applicable.
- Together with producing weekly sales reports to include pipeline and prospective new clients you will have an active involvement in networking and business events.
- Up 5 years proven track record selling IT/services
- Proven track record of over achievement
- Proven track record identifying qualified leads
- Comfortable dealing with senior managers and directors
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize and perform in an environment of multiple changing priorities
- The ability to build generate new business through networking opportunities
- Capable to maximise revenue and grow margin from both new and existing clients
- To operate with strong commercial awareness and ensure quality business is generated and retained
- Strong ability to present the strengths and capabilities of the business
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and communications skills
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.