My client is a well-established large digital printing and reprographics company who are looking for a Business Development Executive.
Print experience is not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
The role & responsibilities:
- Reporting to Business Manager
- Provide a quality service to their customers
- Identify new business and develop it into a sales opportunity promoting the company and its services via leads, cold calls and site visits
- To monitor all accounts to ensure they receive a full, supportive sales service and identify growth areas
- Liaise with customers in preparing quotations and advise on pricing
- To maximize the Digital Print/Reprographics sales for the designated area.
- Achieving agreed targeted sales
- Win new Digital Print/Reprographics accounts
- To both maintain and develop existing customers and to obtain new business
- General office administration, including quotations and dealing with pricing and general queries
- Awareness of local market
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a B2B environment
- Experience within a creative industry, ideally Creative Design, Interior Design or Marketing
- Account management
- New business development
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good organization skills and ability to use own initiative
- Advance PC Literacy. Adobe Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Can be creative in their approach to sales
Contact Craig Smith:
Set up a job alert.