Founded in 2016, ION is one of the UK’s fastest-growing business and financial infrastructure specialists, utilizing the best-in-class technology solutions to ensure we are always the first choice when it comes to business transformation
Our mission is to help CFOs and business leaders work smarter and faster, using technology to automate and simplify processes and access insights that will drive business efficiencies and boost growth.
We are looking for an ambitious and meticulous Business Development Executive to join our team in Newcastle upon Tyne. A lead generation focused role, the BDE will be driving top of the funnel activities to develop new sales leads.
Following a sustained period of growth, ION’s BDEs play a critical role in further driving our expansion in the UK mid-market by acting as the first point of contact in showcasing our transformative and award-winning product solutions.
Reporting directly to the MD, this role will focus on driving new leads and opportunities, building new relationships, and identifying the right technology solutions for prospective customers.
To be successful in this role you should have a consultative, customer-centric approach and a proven record of BD excellence. With vast experience outreaching to customers and articulating value propositions to new clients; you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality and a hunger to close business whilst delivering customers the solutions they need.
An understanding of cloud technologies is essential for this role, and previous experience of selling solutions within the cloud space would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you and you are someone that wants to be an integral part of a growing success story, then we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
In addition to several years of professional experience with demonstrable success in B2B sales within the technology or IT sector, you will bring the following:
- A confident, engaging, tenacious and resilient personality
- Meticulous in staying on top of personal Sales Admin
- True customer-centricity and commercial acumen. Always going beyond to find the right solution and deliver the best service to our customers.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to take control and facilitate group presentations.
- Experience working within the Cloud Solutions Space
- 2+ years experience in an outbound B2B telesales role
- Experience using Salesforce is advantageous but not essential
- Be adept in working closely and collaboratively with the Marketing Team to drive new top of the funnel Sales Leads through campaign led activities
WHAT YOU WILL DO NATURALLY:
- Generate new leads, identify decision-makers, deliver outreach programmes and screen potential business opportunities.
- Identify trends, customer needs, and new opportunities, to culminate in the creation of a short, medium, and long-term sales pipeline.
- Create a fun and engaging work environment, that brings out the best in those that work around you
- Take an active role in the facilitation and development of materials for new business opportunities, including proposals, pricing, and presentations.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations.
- Share professional knowledge and industry news, acquired through ongoing education, networking, events, and research.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THE ROLE:
Your package will include an uncapped commission structure, competitive salary, 25 days holiday, flexible hours, remote working, a child-care scheme,and your birthday off.
Not only that, but you will play a critical role in our rapidly growing organisation, working with some of the most in-demand technologies in the world.
But for us, the main benefit is being part of a growing, ambitious and social team that is dedicated to supporting businesses on their growth journey,whilst having fun along the way. We believe in being transparent and collaborative and that’s why we have regular company briefings to keep you informed and an exciting social calendar to ensure we reward our hard work.
If we sound like a team you want to be part of, apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0191 466 1231.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.