At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
Please note that by submitting an employment application you consent to World Fuel Services processing your information for this role and potentially for future employment opportunities, in accordance with applicable laws. To learn more about how we protect and/or process personal information, please visit the WFS Privacy Center at: https://www.wfscorp.com/en/privacy-center.
Reporting to the Head Of Commercial, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for growing the business in a designated/assigned region, by maintaining a robust and realistic pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Develops a robust pipeline of opportunities with prospective new customer accounts targeting the SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) businesses to exceed sales quota targets.
- Responsible for generation of new customer business, volume and gross margin through the application of Company business tools and guidelines, in line with individual, depot and region budgets
- Collaborate with Internal Marketing Department to identify campaigns and target lead profiles for new and existing opportunities.
- Achieve highest standards in customer excellence and adhere to customer complaints procedures wherever required.
- Identifies lapsed business from company data and external sources/lead generation and re-engaging with those customers to regain the opportunity to increase volume and gross margin for the company.
- Engage with potential customers by phone/e-mail/social media to grow prospects and sales.
- Utilize a variety of video conferencing applications available to successfully conduct customer meetings and account reviews in the absence of face-to-face capability.
- Successfully manage the transition of new gained accounts into the incumbent team of account managers.
- Responsible for achieving monthly targets and KPIs as set out by the General Manager with specific focus on telephone productivity in order to drive contact rates to our prospective customers.
- Upsell the full range of company products and services to new business to increase revenue and opportunity, including Energy Procurement/Lubricants/Fuelcards,etc
- Provide timely designated reports and information as required
- Learn all company systems and processes
- Work collaboratively with colleagues throughout the WFL UK Ltd business to achieve a greater offering for our customers
- Embrace a health and safety focused culture
- Undertake job function actions and processes in a consistent manner with colleagues in similar roles throughout the WFS business in the UK and NA, ensuring Unification across the company.
- Maximize sales results by evaluating opportunities within Vertical markets across Agri, Industrial and Farm Group sectors, for both rigid and artic delivery modes.
- Successfully manage the transition of new gained accounts in to the incumbent team of account managers.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.