Hi, we’re Akkroo: a vibrant, dynamic and innovative tech scale-up based in Brixton.
We’re at the forefront of event lead capture, replacing outdated, manual methods: business cards, paper forms and rented scanners. Akkroo is changing the game.
Working at the intersection of events and MarTech, Akkroo is the bridge between the physical and the digital, empowering exhibitors to take control of the process at every event, big or small.
We’re now 5 years into our journey, have recently secured a major round of funding, and are growing globally. When better to get involved with a company?
About the role
This role is for someone with a couple of years of sales under their belt, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Working with the Sales & Marketing teams to identify target sectors and organisations
- Carrying out research and intelligence within target accounts to identify key contacts and information
- Prospecting into target accounts, utilising a modern suite of outbound sales tools, campaigns and social outreach
- Qualify both outbound and inbound leads via email and phone, based upon specifically defined criteria, to then transition meaningful sales leads into the Sales pipeline
- Maintain up-to-date information in our CRM (HubSpot)
The ideal SDR candidate will become an expert in generating, prospecting and qualifying leads, some of the most important components of the sales process.
This role is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a fast-paced sales environment in a growing SaaS company with an enormous opportunity for career growth.
- Demonstrable experience in a customer or prospect facing role, with phone experience, preferably in lead generation or sales development
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Highly self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, organised and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a natural ability to build rapport with people
- Comfortable working with a range of SaaS-based software tools such as HubSpot and Salesloft
- A true desire to learn and develop into a 21st century SaaSsales expert
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why work here?
We’re looking to pay a starting salary of £35,000 (OTE) for this role (£25,000 base plus year one OTE of £10,000). We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you’ll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth!
A lot of places boast a great culture, but what’s going on here is really second to none. You would join a vibrant, supporting and friendly team, who are laser focused on seeing results and making a real impact. We have a set of core values which define us and shape our tribe, if they resonate with you then we could be onto something.
You can also enjoy…
- Tech/ work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand. We’ll hook you up with a MacBook on your first day, and we’ll sort out getting any additional hardware you need as you get settled.
- Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we’ll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other.
- Holiday: We’re all adults here, so we’ll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days).
- Pay: We’re committed to paying competitively so you’re not worried about making a living whilst you’re here.
- Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
- Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options
- Learning perks: You’ll get a book budget, so treat yourself to your next reads on us.
For more information on our perks and why we are a great place to work, click here. Or check out our instagram here.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.