As an Sales Development Representative in our sales team, you’ll be essential to helping us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is an exciting time for you to join: as we continue to source leads to deliver an increasingly strong pipeline across a broad range of industries.
We exist to help software companies succeed and are building the platform they use to run and grow their business. We take away all the complex and frustrating parts (from payments to licensing to analytics) and empower them to test ideas, increase sales and scale faster.
We’re still early in our journey to be the default platform for all software companies but we’re making good progress: we’re used by over 500 businesses, Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we’ve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we’ve raised over $17m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
We’re seeking a candidate who is eager to gain experience in a high-growth tech startup. You should be passionate about technology & software in order to understand Paddle’s solution, and the problems we solve for our customers.
You should be enthusiastic and ambitious, with a desire to learn the outbound sales process from start to finish. In time, graduating from the SDR role into an Account Executive position at Paddle.
It will be your task to provide our Account Executives (AEs) with a constant and diverse range of leads, who meet our existing ideal customer profiles (ICPs). You’ll also be working alongside our AEs to identify new markets for Paddle.
In your time as an SDR you’ll develop a full and comprehensive understanding of the sales process;
- How to source potential clients for Paddle – identifying leads, what are the red flags, and what are the attributes we look for in an “ideal customer”?
- Nailing first-touch contact with qualified leads over email. Measuring the performance of email templates, and running data-driven tests in order to improve these results.
- Converting initial interest into “buying intent” over sales calls, and product demos.
- Integration assistance leading to the close.
Initially you’ll be tasked with ensuring there are enough qualified leads at the top of our sales funnel, while developing a strong understand of the full sales cycle.
- A strong interest in tech, startups, and software.
- Highly competent on both macOS & Windows platforms.
- Familiarity with CRMs such as Close.io, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho.
- Prior experience in sales / account management.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Familiarity with eCommerce providers such as Stripe, Braintree, PayPal, Cleverbridge.
We are a diverse team of 60 people (quickly on our way to 100+) based near London Bridge. We care deeply about enabling a great culture as we scale, which is inclusive no matter your background, rewarding for you and enables high performance, which is why we offer these (constantly evolving) benefits:
- Fair compensation: you’ll get a competitive salary, share options to succeed if we do, and pension contributions matched up to 3%.
- Empowered to succeed: transparent culture where you can speak up and have an impact, work the way you prefer whether it’s the latest Macbook, a standing desk or flexible hours, and 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Meaningful work: highly collaborative work culture with a tangible impact of your work on our success and that of our customers.
- Enjoyable team work: very friendly and respectful culture, lots of free food from a welcome team meal to Tuesday catered lunches to Friday drinks and your pick of social activities, whether you want to join our football team, in-office yoga lessons or board game nights.
- Learning & growing: constant exposure to new challenges as we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, dedicated on-boarding as well as regular internal and external training we’ll pay for.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.