ZynQ 360 – Sales Development Representative – Americas (Full Time – Houston, TX, USA)
ZynQ 360 is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to grow our portfolio of clients in and around the United States. This is an individual contributor role based at our Houston office, and the successful candidate will be part of the global sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling Software Solutions within the energy sector and relevant adjoining sectors (preferable 3-5 years). To be successful in this role, the candidate should be naturally dynamic, hungry with a passion for innovative technology. Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be key, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive new business to meet the business expansion plans both within the energy sector and into new sectors
- Work as part of a small but growing team to develop customer relations, increase market share and sales revenues
- Work to achieve set and agreed KPIs and sales targets
- Maintain a strong network of contacts within our target markets and develop relationships
- Accurately utilise the business CRM system to track all activities, progress of opportunities and forecast for the future
- Represent the business at industry conferences, trade shows, and any other relevant events or forums
- Demonstrate a passion and energy both externally with the customer, and internally with cross functional teams
- Travel as required to meet with clients and on occasion to ZynQ 360 HQ (Aberdeen, Scotland)
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Paid annual leave
- Medical and Dental plan
- IRA Contribution
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are genuinely interested in finding out more about this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Business Development Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.