Role – Business Development Executive
Hours – Monday to Friday, 8:45-5 (early finish on a Friday)
Salary – £23;000 – £24,500 OTE £30,000
Location – Nottingham, Office Based
Contract Type – Permanent
Are you an experienced B2B sales professional looking for a new exciting challenge in the payments industry?
We are looking for a number of Business Development Executives to join a growing Payment Solutions company business in Nottingham centre.
What you will be doing:
- Contacting small businesses such as Cafes, Restaurants, Independent retailers to offer payment taking solutions and Merchant Services such as Chip & Pin Machines
- Qualify prospective customers and arrange for a Sales Representative to visit their business to talk through what services they can offer
- Working in a call centre environment on a predictive dialler system
- Build a pipeline, keeping on top of your own leads and call backs
- Capture all relevant data for the sales rep and ensure quality appointments are made
What we are looking for:
- B2B sales experienced
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Passionate about sales and achieving sales targets to earn commission
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Customer focused
- Team player
My client offer a superb salary for the right candidate, your starting salary will be £23,000 and will increase to £24,500 after probation. You will also earn commission (uncapped) with an OTE of around £30,000.
Other benefits include :
25 days holidays
A company pension scheme
Private medical scheme
Role specific training and development
Proactive promotion of internal candidates
Modern working environment
James Kay Associates are recruiting for this opportunity on behalf of our client.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other B2B Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this B2B sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.