We are Union Insurance Services, specialists in protection insurance, offering straightforward, high quality products and services. Our vision is to help working families to live a financially responsible life. We’ve been around since 1999, with £2.5 million customers and over £35 million paid out in claims to date – we are proud of our world class customer service and 96% customer satisfaction rate.
We take our Investors In People status seriously – at Union Insurance Services we take care of our staff, providing generous incentives, fresh fruit and snacks, plus free regular social parties and events! Union Insurance Services is an exciting, challenging and supportive environment to develop your career, with opportunities for upward progression within the business.
Working hours: Full-Time 35 hours per week, permanent contract Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Location: Kentish Town (near Camden) NW5 1RT, London
Reporting directly to the Account Manager your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Deliver the 2020 Prepaid marketing plan within the agreed budget
• Deliver the 2020 Rewards marketing plan within the agreed budget
• Significantly grow the number of Rewards customers
• Deliver special offers (which are as good as or better than other offers in the trade union market) for the Rewards mobile apps
• Improve the number of Prepaid fee-paying cardholders
• Plan, implement (across multiple channels including email, social media, print and SMS) and report on marketing campaigns
• Ensure that all campaigns are fully approved by your Manager and Compliance and the checking and approval process is followed, prior to sending
• Using research and MI to improve marketing campaign performance
• Handle non-technical aspects of Prepaid & Rewards websites on WordPress, while working with IT and external companies to maintain and enhance funnel conversion
• Update customer communications as necessary
• Support the Customer Services department with campaign related queries
• Deliver other Prepaid & Rewards marketing projects as required
• Any other reasonable activity required by management.
• Educated to ‘A’ Level or equivalent
• Ability to implement marketing campaigns and provide insight on results and trends
• Ability to acquire new customers through developing new marketing campaigns and successfully implementing them
• Good listening and communication skills
• Good planning and prioritisation skills
• Well organised and ability to manage projects and follow through on commitments
• Honest, including being committed to the Sign Off process
• Team player with the ability to build productive relationships with marketing and other departments
• Efficient, adaptable and flexible
• Results orientated
• Have proven IT skills in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
Benefits of working with us:
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• Structured training and development programme
• Life insurance – four times your basic salary
• Company contributory pension
• Choice of additional protection insurance cover
• Fantastic work/life balance
• Sociable working hours
• Regular work parties and events, such as pub nights, ping pong and crazy golf – all paid for!
• Access to free shopping discounts
What it’s like to work at Union Insurance Services?
“One thing that stands out for me about working for Union Insurance Services is the people. From the outset everyone was very friendly and made sure that I felt like part of the team. I also like the fact that your progress is very much important to them and they make sure training and feedback is given on a regular basis.” Bernadette
“Working at Union Insurance Services these last few years has been great. The relaxed environment makes working with all the different departments such a breeze…The dynamic environment and ever-changing requirements allow me to always be involved in different work, with no 2 weeks the same. My colleagues are all likeminded, so the social side of working at Union Insurance is always high on the list of priorities. All-in-all, an awesome company to work for.” Darren
Application Process: Email your CV to email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.