As our UK expansion gains pace, we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Strategist with the planning and execution of tactics that drive awareness, consideration and leads from existing and potential customers. This is a new role with great career development opportunities for a creative, customer-centric, B2B marketer.
Competitive Salary Healthcare Performance Bonus Company Pension
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own and conduct annual research to profile customer segments and support strategic planning with tasks to include engagement campaigns, survey design, target-led telephone interviews, data analysis and trend reporting
- Using HubSpot, support the execution of awareness and lead generation tactics including email, PPC and social media campaigns and report on their performance
- Support the optimisation of campaign and website performance by monitoring key metrics and deploying A/B tests
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop and copywrite compelling and technical content assets that drive awareness, lead generation, SEO and sales enablement
- Assist with day-to-day marketing administration including HubSpot database management, data cleansing and website maintenance
- Liaise with external agencies and suppliers as required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, a related discipline or qualified by experience
- Demonstratable experience of end-to-end marketing campaign and project delivery in a B2B setting
- Strong research, data analysis and reporting skills gained from a commercial environment or as part of recent academia
- Compelling B2B copywriting skills with a keen eye for accuracy and detail
- Active listening and customer service skills with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work independently, proactively and as part of a team to set targets and multiple deadlines
- Proven track record of delivering against objectives and overcoming challenges with innovative solutions to get the job done
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.