Great opportunity for a marketer with a combination of digital marketing and design skills to work for a forward thinking, established firm.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator to create and update adverts and marketing collateral in accordance with the firms’ brand and house style guidelines
- Maintain brand illustrations and be able to change colours, file types and adapt when needed
- Develop a strong knowledge of the firm’s brand, and be custodian of it
- Film and edit short videos for use on social media
Website/ Social Media:
- Website and content management
- Manage, input and develop social media campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Monitor ongoing campaigns and produce performance reports
- Refine and continue to develop the social media calendar
- Advise the team on key campaign dates and proactively manage these deadlines
- Research new online marketing opportunities
- Develop knowledge of online marketing best practice (social media, SEO, Google analytics)
- Assist with the management of website and SEO agencies
- Manage web enquiries
- Encourage staff to engage with the firm’s social media accounts and ensure events are promoted and covered on social media
Create e-communication campaigns (in Campaign Master). Monitor and report on their effectiveness
Become a confident user of the firm’s practice management system and work with IT to run reports and quality checks
Support the team with business development, events and other marketing or PR requirements
You are likely to have around 2 years’ experience in marketing / design and are likely to hold design and or marketing qualifications.
You should be proficient in and enjoy using Adobe suite (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Rush, Photoshop), content management systems and have a keen interest in digital marketing. Proficiency in MS Office is also required.
Whilst you enjoy design you should be seeking the challenge of wider marketing responsibilities and be comfortable in a professional working environment and maintaining the brand guardianship.
Excellent communication and organisational skills are required for this position, as well as attention to detail and the ability to work effectively in a team.
Fantastic, modern offices in a convenient location
A firm that values its staff and encourages personal development and ambition
You will be given the opportunity to take responsibility but will also be well-supported
35 hour week, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, bonus potential, training and development.Required Skills: Adobe Suite, MS Office
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.