We have an excellent position available for a strong Business Development Manager who will be responsible for developing a small portfolio of Major Account customers, leveraging existing business and investigating opportunities to develop new services and products whilst at the same time nurturing and developing the key target markets for the portfolio account/s.
- Work alongside internal Major, Operation, Market and Sector teams to ensure that the customer receives the highest level of service delivery. Ensure appropriate infrastructures and processes are in place to efficiently and effectively carry out operations to allow Speedy to continuously improve.
- In the interests of Speedy plc, deliver sustained growth and profitability through implementing a business plan, which is aligned to the customers’ agreement.
- Develop and grow existing, and new, customer relationships to understand existing and potential needs to optimise bespoke Speedys Asset and Services offering.
- Management of risk to avoid, reduce and mitigate the potential of negative impact on the health of employees, customers or general public.
- Engage all necessary stakeholders including through requested and self-initiated reporting.
- Managing and Reporting on the performance of major accounts against sales KPI’s ensuring sales and profit opportunities are maximised and identifying issues and remedial action
- Other duties as required.
- Financial and Commercial Acumen
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Capable of developing strong client relationships
- Taking ownership and responsibility
- Process and Project Management
- Competent level of IT understanding
- Evidence of strategic account planning and account development is essential
- Development of large scale complex clients
- Has a track record of achievement through revenue driven objectives
- Previous experience in the Hire Industry
Speedy Services is the UK’s leading service provider offering equipment for both hire and sales and associated services to construction, infrastructure, industrial and related industries.
Set up a job alert.