Kleenwaste is part of Safetykleen and focuses on hazardous waste collection services. With over 40 years’ experience Kleenwaste is a true expert and leader in collecting and managing hazardous waste streams for many different industries. Safetykleen is the World’s leading provider of surface treatment & chemical application services offering a wide range of solutions to address the needs of our diverse customer base
Job responsibilities for a Kleenwaste Consultant
- Prospecting – Identify sales opportunities and potential customers.
- Generate and qualify leads from a variety of sources.
- Cold call prospective customers by phone and in person.
- Pipeline management – Build sales pipeline, develop and implement sales activity plans across the period and year. Utilisation of the 20 day rollover planner.
- Make sales calls to new customers and make customer appointments.
- Respond to sales enquiries by phone, electronically and in person.
- Follow through with customer appointments. Conduct professional meetings, comprehensively questioning and listening to fully understand customer requirements.
- Territory development and management. Fully understand the current and potential customer base within your territory. Plan activity to maximise time prospecting and meeting customers.
Role requirements for a Kleenwaste Consultant
- Proven track record of developing new business from ‘green field’ position.
- Experienced in field sales and territory management.
- A competent presenter who can demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Totally customer & sales focused.
- Experience within high pressure sales environment.
- Valid clean driving licence.
Benefits for a Kleenwaste Consultant
- Enhanced industry standard salary plus car allowance
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life Assurance coverage from day 1
- Stakeholder’s Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday entitlement inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Corporate discount scheme focussed on your wellbeing, including Virgin Active Gym membership
- We provide support and access to a range of internal and external courses to help develop and progress your career with us
- Finally, we recognise those important celebrations in your life, such as birthdays, work anniversaries and becoming a parent.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.