Are you looking to work for an FMCG market leader? Have you got experience in selling into the food or beverage industry?
- Renowned business who are experts and leaders within their field always pushing boundaries
- Solution driven company with cutting edge capabilities supplying to most of the leading food, drink and beauty companies in the UK and overseas
- Established over 100 years ago
- This position is a mixture of account management and new business development within the UK and internationally, growing sales within some key accounts
- Working directly with customers as well as through select agents in certain territories
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure product quality and innovation pipeline is grown to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Attending sales meetings with both new and existing clients.
- Ideally degree qualified within food/science alternatively a strong background within the industry will be considered.
- Experience selling in to the food, beverage or beauty industry
- Proven sales experience and examples of developing new business both in the UK and internationally
- £30,000 – £60,000 p.a + commission up to 50% of salary
- Life assurance
- Health cover
- Share options
- 12% annual bonus
- Plus many more
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.