As an established, growing company the role of Business Development Manager is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy excellent monthly and annual commissions, a company car or allowance and a new role you can make your own.
The company’s passion and desire to deliver optimum value and excellence to their customers drive all aspects of their business strategy.
The incumbent will be an essential part of the team contributing to the success of the business, the marketing of the business and will be a key member of the management team.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Developing a strategy to acquire new business
- Manage the marketing of the business
- To research and develop new revenue streams
- To work to agreed P&L pricing models
- To lead specific projects as agreed with the MD
- Patch is up to Birmingham and down to the south coast but not limited to this area.
The successful candidate for the role of Business Development Manager will:
- Have experience working in distribution, couriers, logistics, transportation or deliveries.
- Have worked in telesales, field sales, internal sales, sales and work towards targets and bring on new business.
- An understanding of marketing would be an advantage and how to market the business on social media and through the website.
In return the Business Development Manager will receive a basic salary £35-40k with an achievable ote £60-70k. You will receive 21 days holiday increasing each year by 1 day till you reach 25 days plus your bank holidays. Working hours 40 hours a week. Field based role but visits to the office 1-2 times a week, office based in Sunbury on Thames. Must have a driving license.
To apply for the position click apply to send us a copy of your CV.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.