Continued and ongoing expansion has brought about an exciting opportunity for a proven field sales developer to further increase our client’s share of the Midlands commercial, industrial, education and healthcare sectors.
£28,000 to £30,000 Basic + Car + Uncapped Commission + Phone + Laptop
The appointed Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Targeting contract wins and business growth with end users in the aforementioned markets
- Solution selling the specification and installation of electronic fire & security systems
- Developing profitable relationships with existing customers
- Providing technical support and applications advice to all prospect and current customers
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A track record of field sales success in the fire & security sector
- A recognised technical/engineering and/or fire design (FIA) qualification
- Proven new business development skills and strong personal drive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to meet ambitious KPI, revenue and margin targets
Established for over twenty years, our client is a leading designer, integrator and installer of electronic security solutions including fire detection, intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, barriers & bollards, gate automation, fire extinguishers, emergency lighting and electrical installation/maintenance work.
Working directly with end users such as universities, colleges, schools, logistics companies, blue chips, multi-tenanted buildings and shopping centres, the company’s comprehensive service offering is underpinned by a dedicated and manufacturer-trained in-house maintenance department to deal with faults and routine inspections as quickly and efficiently as possible.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.