We design and manufacture quality products which are retailed through a network of dealers within the UK & ROI, and through distributors in overseas territories. We are looking for a self-motivated and engaging candidate to deal with both existing and new customer requirements, alongside the MD James Chapman.
This is a wide-ranging role and will suit an individual with strong self-motivation and who can communicate effectively with ends users, dealers and distributors alike.
- Dealing with clients and customers over the phone and face to face
- Generating new business & setting up new dealerships within the UK & ROI
- Proactively seeking new distributors in new territories
- Assisting in all marketing activities such as mail-shots, email newsletters, social media posts etc
- Assisting to launch & market new products and product ranges
- Attending trade shows and distributor open days throughout the UK and potentially as the candidate progresses, into Europe as well
As a rapidly growing and evolving business this will be a challenging and interesting role as new products are rolled out and new markets are entered. As a small business a strong degree of self-motivation will be required alongside a large amount of freedom within the job role for the right candidate.
This role would suit either an experienced sales & Business Development Manager looking to relocate & improve work-life balance, or a recent graduate (HND or above) looking for a role within the engineering industry.
30 days holiday, great travel opportunites, remuneration variable on experience.
For more information or to apply please contact James Chapman at james at chapman.co.uk, or write to Chapman Machinery Ltd, Hele Barton, Week St Mary, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 6XR.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.