We are currently looking for a new Business Development Manager who operate from our Southampton location and will drive our business around this territory.
In conjunction with the Director of Sales, you will create and execute a world-class business development strategy and plan, which aligns to the overall objectives of Ardent and delivers the business’s growth objectives.
If you have a proven track record of delivering market growth and winning new business through identifying business opportunities, building relationships with new and potential clients, and negotiating/ closing business deals, we’d love to hear from you.
- An annual salary of £38-45,000
- A generous Company car policy
- At least 1 years’ experience in a sales or business development role, ideally in the construction or plant hire industries.
- A self-starting and motivated personality that thrives on delivering tangible results.
- A natural ability to create and develop new business and close deals.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the large numbers of applications we receive, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.