This is an opportunity for you to stamp your mark on a business, progressing your career as a Business Development Manager, within a company that will value your input and reward you accordingly.
The company is a SaaS (Software as a Service) developer and provider of online employee engagement software, dealing in both private and public sectors. They have been established in the UK for the last 11 years and have seen an increased demand for their services, helping the business to grow sales by 30-35%.
The Job of Business Development Manager
They are looking to appoint their first UK Business Development Manager, so you will be responsible for:
- Engaging and upselling to current targeted accounts
- Build and maintain a new business sales pipeline
- Attend client sales meetings
- Build a sales strategy that will enable the growth of the sales team
- Consult and deliver a customer centred service
Key skills you will have as the Business Development Manager
As a successful sales negotiator and Business Development Manager you will easily be able to demonstrate you have the following skills:
- Experience of selling at Director and Board level
- The ability to sell via the phone and face to face
- The ability to generate business both with SME’s and the public sector
- Enjoy networking
Business Development Roles with this career progression potential rarely come up, so if you are looking to develop your career within sales this is the role for you. APPLY NOW
As well as a great salary you will also get 25 days holiday and company pension.
QPLtalent are working as a recruitment consultancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.