Are you keen for a next step in your marketing career? Then this could be your next exciting career move.. We are working with an established professional membership body that is looking to strengthen it’s marketing capability by investing in a Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Director during a period of impressive growth and development.
You will take a central role in the development and execution of their marketing plan with diverse responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Creating and managing digital campaigns including advertising, email marketing and developing the customer experience.
- Writing copy for emails, social, content and PPC.
- Providing insight on performance, reach and results through robust analysis using Google analytics and other tools.
- Maintaining and managing data on the CMS.
- Producing marketing materials and literature – web content, emails, brochures, social campaigns.
You must have previous experience working within a marketing team and provide evidence of creating and managing multimedia marketing campaigns, creative copy writing and the ROI analysis piece as well. In return you will be joining a growing organisation with a fascinating and very current remit that will provide opportunities for you to challenge yourself and grow your skill set. Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributory Pension
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.