Marketing Executive required for an exciting role supporting sales activity, business development and audience engagement within a busy international B2B publishing and events organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company based in central Bristol.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and has a keen desire to develop both our brand portfolio and their own marketing skillset. You will work across a variety of publications and events, working with a wide range of stakeholders, internal departments and external clients as part of an experienced, friendly and supportive team to develop marketing strategies across our brands.
You will be responsible for delivering omnichannel marketing campaigns, building and maintaining mailing lists and contact databases to support our sales and marketing activities, marketing analytics and reporting, audience research, PR, content creation, email and social media marketing. The ideal candidate must have strong time management and organisational skills. In this fast-paced and dynamic environment we are looking for an individual who wants to develop in a multifaceted marketing environment.
At Voyageur Group, we support the international travel & healthcare community, specialising in news and analysis on global travel and health insurance, healthcare and aeromedical travel. Our portfolio of industry publications and events is ever-growing so this is a great time to join the company.
Currently we are operating a hybrid model with at least two days per week in the office located in central Bristol. Please note you must be within a commutable distance to be considered for an interview.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with 3 years previous marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, in-person and written, experience liaising with internal stakeholders and external customers at all levels.
- Strong marketing knowledge and experience across a variety of marketing channels.
- Experience acoss a range of digital marketing and software platforms.
- Engaging copywriting skills and a flair for social media.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time-management skills.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and creative problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £28,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bristol: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply, email us your CV and detail why you would be a great addition to our team!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Marketing Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.