We love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Worcester and Hereford Racecourse part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team. Working across both sites you will be a key member of the team and deliver marketing strategies that maximise sales.
- Working with the Executive Director you will devise and deliver a marketing strategy driving raceday and non-raceday income lines
- Ensure timeframes are maintained and delivered, materials are accurate and effectively distributed inline with the campaign strategy
- To manipulate the CRM system using Mosaic Profiling to effectively target customer groups with marketing campaigns
- Manage all raceday specific material to ensure it is accurate and up to date and correct representation of sponsors material is placed around the racecourse
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data and use insight to develop marketing strategies
- Liaise with the HQ marketing department to maintain the brand guidelines, website updates and delivery of all marketing campaigns
- GCSEs at grade C/4 or above
- A marketing qualification is advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience
- Attention to detail and creative
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.