- 25 Days annual leave
- Generous Pension
- Life Assurance (3 x Basic Salary)
- Healthcare Scheme
- Access to employee reward platform
Support the ISOQAR Marketing Manager in the delivery of marketing plans and campaigns that drive new business and customer retention/growth through additional consultancy/training services and the cross-selling of other Alcumus products.
- Develop, manage and execute Alcumus Academy marketing campaigns, liaising with both academy sales team, ISOQAR technical team and digital marketing team, to ensure accredited course venues achieve profitability/required attendance and monthly sales targets are met
- Work with the Marketing Manager to produce a suite of marketing to support Field Sales and Telesales including: presentations; video content; case studies; competitor battle cards
- Work with the Marketing Manager develop and implement monthly new business and retention marketing campaigns
- Take responsibility for sourcing/developing content and producing a quarterly client newsletter
- Work with Marketing Manager and Alcumus’ PR agency to produce compelling and news worthy press releases and case studies
- Work with Marketing Manager and CRM/Data Manager to develop prospect lists and targeted data for new business. In addition to managing existing ISOQAR data to enable effective lead nurturing that optimises missed opportunities and achieves upsell in additional ISOQAR products and cross-sells the wider Alcumus offering.
- Work with PR/Events Manager, to promote events for existing and prospective clients and consultants (IAN) including seminars, webinars and exhibitions to drive new business or upsell, alongside brand awareness.
- Day to day Ad hoc administration support where needed
- Marketing based degree or CIM Diploma or other equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 18 months marketing experience within a B2B environment
- Strong copywriting skills
- Previous use of email marketing suites such as MailChimp and DotMailer (desirable)
- Examples of working on successful marketing campaigns
- Have great attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise workload, multitask and show initiative
- Demonstrates creativity and commercial acumen
- Team player
Please email your CV to Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.