Do you want to join a leading boutique recruitment consultancy who specialise in a number of industry sectors? Do you have a passion for marketing and creative writing?
We have an opportunity for you to join Westray Recruitment Consultants as our in-house Marketing Executive, where you will join our close-knit team and manage all aspects of our marketing communications.
Working alongside a vibrant team of consultants, you will be heavily involved in the daily office activities, to ensure that the best representation of our brand is relayed in the marketplace.
As our only Marketing Executive, the role is extremely varied with your primary focus being to execute a range of marketing campaigns that will support our continued growth. This will require you to form effective relationships across our divisions, at both our Gateshead and Stockton offices.
Your key duties will include:
- Responsibility for social media – Developing our reach and positively presenting our content across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as well as extending our reach across different channels.
- Content writing – Generating blogs and articles for the company website and social media as well as writing job specifications on behalf of consultants. Writing 2-3 blogs weekly including news, topical blogs and promoting our work culture.
- E-marketing campaigns – Designing and delivering targeted campaigns, including newsletters for clients and candidates and sending out client/candidate satisfaction surveys.
- Website – Keeping this up to date to ensure traffic continues to be directed to the platform and working closely with the Web Developers to improve the design and content.
- Meetings with consultants – Conducting weekly meetings with the teams to discuss their requirements, coming up with ideas and producing content to support department activity and sales strategies.
- Competitor analysis – Monitoring competitor activity in terms of online presence, event activity and promotion.
- Networking – An opportunity to attend local network events and further develop the presence of the business.
- Video – Critically, you will be able to come up with creative ideas and subsequently produce weekly video content with the Consultants to create effective video marketing to be distributed across all online channels.
- Lead Generation and Market Research – Helping divisions create sales leads to generate new business by conducting marketing research.
- Design work – Creating vacancy graphics, creative content for social media and internal promotional materials.
- Posting job adverts – Proofreading job adverts, posting them on to job boards and marketing them on social media, as well as monitoring the administration of live vacancies.
Ideally, you will be a Marketing Graduate, carrying recent marketing experience, with a strong focus on social media activity and producing video content.
You will have excellent research and communication skills (both verbal and written), together with a flair for creative writing, which will be fully utilised for the composition of social media posts, job specifications, newsletters and blogs.
You should be familiar with and/or have previously used the following:
- Survey monkey
- Digital marketing experience including SEO and Google analytics
- Social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Video – using a DSLR camera and editing software (ideally Filmora)
- Whilst recruitment experience isn’t essential, any knowledge or insight into the industry would be highly advantageous.
Importantly, you will also bring a confident and proactive approach, with a willingness to come up with new ideas, as well as an ability to work to multiple deadlines.
THE SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary is negotiable for this role – tell us what you’re worth!
You will receive 22 days’ holiday (which increase by one day after each years’ service up to 25 days) plus your birthday and bank holidays.
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. You will also benefit from a 4.30pm finish on a Friday. However, you will be required to work outside of office hours as and when required.
You will be based from our Head Office on Team Valley; but will also be required to visit our Stockton office 1-2 times a month and so a driving license is essential. On-site parking is available at both offices.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Please send your full CV and a supporting letter outlining your skills, experience and salary expectations to our Commercial Division Manager, Katie Newton, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.