(Part-time to cover maternity leave)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company who work just off junction 34 of the M6 at Halton. Now, due to maternity leave, they require an experienced marketing and admin. assistant to join their friendly office team. Working approx. 14 hours a week ( flexible to suit) your main job role is to manage the social media channels, create relevant content for the website, organise events, marketing campaigns and then support the wider office team with day to day admin duties.
Skills/experience you will have
- Experience with Hootsuite & Canva
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Creativity to write great blogs & articles
- Networking events
- Writing marketing materials
- Proactive experience of marketing to new clients
- Excellent IT skills and communication skills
- Previous experience in a marketing role
This role will be for 6-12 months and are looking for the right person to start work in July to have a handover.
For an informal chat please call Mandy Blackwell on 07967583980 for more information. All interviews will be conducted by skype at this current time.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.