Are you an enthusiastic marketer who is passionate about delivering innovative and exciting marketing campaigns?
At Pure, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive who can shape our digital marketing strategies. You will have the chance to work across all digital channels, analyse campaigns, report and make recommendations for future campaigns based on the insight. The role could be based from either our Cambridge (Histon) or Ipswich office and will require travel to our other offices in Norwich and Chelmsford.
This is an exciting and varied professional marketing role and no day will ever be the same.
Working across the business, the Marketing Executive will support and deliver marketing campaigns online, offline and across a range of media channels.
The role will include:
- Plan and deliver engaging, creative, effective and measurable marketing campaigns and social media strategies for lead generation, nurture and conversion.
- Building online communities, growing our social media engagement.
- Delivering engaging digital content that drives business opportunities.
- Using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Display, Search Console, SEO, Paid Social, remarketing, retargeting and social media advertising campaigns.
- Developing and managing bespoke digital advertising campaigns
- Delivering email marketing campaigns.
- Manage and frequently update website content.
- Work with our external agencies to maximise our digital footprint within budget, improve SEO, PPC, user journeys and grow website traffic.
- To develop an influencer and advocacy programme, utilising social media to target audiences.
- A marketing professional with hands on experience, ideally supported with a marketing qualification
- A problem solver, a creative thinker and collaborative in nature.
- Will thrive on working with a direct team and wider stakeholders to explore new ideas and deliver projects
- To be an advocate for marketing best practice across the business.
- A confident communicator, hardworking, approachable, enthusiastic and flexible with a hands-on, team-oriented approach and a passion for marketing.
We provide a friendly, energetic working environment in modern offices and a great benefits package including 25 days holiday, 1/2 day on your birthday, summer and xmas parties, pension and private healthcare. If you would like to become part of our team, apply today.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.