Looking to build your career working in an exciting Healthtech start-up or simply looking for a role to kick-start your sales career? As Sales Executive at Doctify you will be in the driving seat towards your own success. Doctify was launched in 2016 by two orthopaedic surgeons with the goal of providing more trust and transparency in healthcare, since then we have won numerous awards and are now a house-hold name.
This role sits within an exciting and energetic team, who can often be found doing “power hour” with their favourite playlist on in the background to drive activity! This exciting role is aimed at prospecting and warming up potential new customers, supporting the sales team and building relationships within the medical sector.
At Doctify we value work ethic and attitude over work experience. If you are ambitious, hard-working and a fast-learner we are confident we can help train and support you to be an excellent SDR.
We’d also like you to have the following as a minimum:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-1 years of sales/admin experience or work experience with references
- Strong phone presence and confidence
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Windows applications are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
So, what does a day in the life of an SDR look like? It is important that you understand the role before applying! On a daily basis, you will be using industry-leading CRM and customer tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft & Sales Navigator on LinkedIn – never used these before? We can teach you! You will spend your day using these tools, and you super-powers of persuasion to send emails and make phone calls to future customers to explain the benefits of Doctify.
At Doctify we value our team as they are our greatest asset! That’s why we offer a competitive salary + bonus, along with:
- Private health plan.
- Festive season days off.
- Free breakfast and healthy snacks.
- Friday evening drinks.
- Free cuddles from our friendly office dog.
- Access to a range of offers & discounts from retailers like Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Currys, Debenhams and many more.
- Team outings and sports activities (squash, darts, football and more).
- Discounted Gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios.
- Workplace Wellness support line and resource centre (family care, stress, debt concerns, work/life balance, bereavement, money management and more).
Doctify was launched in 2016 by two orthopaedic surgeons with the goal of providing more trust and transparency in healthcare. The network has rapidly grown, working with thousands of top hospitals, clinics and specialists to help them collect patient feedback and publish it online. The founders Stephanie Eltz and Suman Saha have been recognised with multiple industry awards and have been invited to speak regularly about their experiences and mission internationally, including at Buckingham Palace. As Doctify now expands across the globe into multiple markets, both founders also have roles to drive entrepreneurship and innovation within the NHS.
*** No External Recruiters / Agencies please ***
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.