Reports to: Head of Partnerships
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with skills and experience. In addition, the role will be highly incentivised with commissions related to the number of leads you generate,
About this awesome role
We are currently experiencing explosive growth as an organisation and are seeking an ambitious, commercially-minded and high-energy salesperson to help us continue this growth.
In the role, you will be in charge of contacting senior decision-makers at charities in the UK via the telephone with the objective of generating interest in our product offering. You will be targeted on the number of high quality leads you generate for our Partnerships team.
What we’re looking for
- You could either be someone with a year or more experience in a telephone-based sales role who would like to move into a more socially motivated role or an ambitious graduate looking to kickstart their career at a social enterprise.
- The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics):
- At least one year’s sales experience or a graduate degree coupled with high levels of ambition
- Experience in either the charity sector or selling technology / digital products
- A determined, self-motivated and commercial mindset
- Comfortable working in a predominantly telephone-based role
- The role will be based in our Leeds sales office, although you may be required to come down to our London headquarters on an occasional basis for training and team events.
What You Will Get From The Role
- Receive training on all the key areas of becoming a world-class salesperson
- Have clear opportunities for career progression, with all management positions in the team currently being hired for internally.
- Be doing work that makes a tangible social impact, revolutionizing the ability of charities to raise funds online
- Be joining a talented and enthusiastic team that genuinely care about what we do
- Working hours: 9am to 5:30pm as standard
- Annual company retreat
- Vibrant Shoreditch location with remote working opportunities
- Friendly and fun team with regular social activities from team lunches to end of the week ‘Beer o clock’ and more
Raising IT is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools, working with over 450 amazing clients such as Street League, Lepra and The Woodland Trust.
We’re a rare breed of company that combines making a massive difference to important causes with being an exciting fast-growth tech company. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Why we should work together
We’re solving a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a sickening amount on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK, and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Great Leeds office and Shoreditch HQ, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Set up a job alert.