£25,000 guarantee for 6 months + outstanding benefits
The award-winning travel company, Flight Centre Business Travel, is growing and as such we’re opening a brand new team in Chelmsford. We’re looking for an entry-level professional to join Flight Centre Travel Group’s corporate brand as a Business Development Manager.
This is primarily a travel sales business development role, but we will give you a week’s training and ongoing support to keep you up-to-scratch.
You’ll join our fantastic new sales team in Chelmsford, where you’ll be based but you’ll also get to visit clients and other teams on a regular basis.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who is ready for a career in travel (and not just a job). In the role you will:
✓ Find leads and set up meetings through cold-calling
✓ Introduce new clients to Flight Centre Business Travel and the travel management service
✓ Work closely with a team of experienced Business Travel Consultants
✓ Become part of a company renowned for a fantastic team culture
✓ Receive support from a dedicated marketing team and product managers
✓ Earn a guaranteed £25,000 for six months. (First year OTE £35,000)
What we’re looking for
- Determination to succeed in a sales role
- Confident and a fantastic outlook
- Customer-focused approach
- High energy and drive
- Aspiration to grow into a leadership position
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Unlimited earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world’s top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Health cash plan to spend on medical, optical and dental treatment
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Employer-matched pension
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in ‘The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For’ for 12 years and the ‘Great Place to Work® – Best Workplaces’ for 7 years.
To start your career with one of the most sought-after travel companies in the UK, apply now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.