Business Development Manager Opportunity, in a multi-award winning manufacturing company, to join a Lancashire based engineering/manufacturing company that supplies products to over 60 countries with markets including Oil & Gas, Marine, Power Utilities, Garage, General Industry and Performance.
The company offers a large product range of standard and customised products to a diverse range of industry sectors throughout the world.
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who has an excellent understanding and experience within one of the following sectors:
- UK Electrical Transmission & Distribution Industry
- Overhead Cable/Conductor installations
- Underground distribution
- Oil & Gas
- Identify new business opportunities – including new customers, products and services
- Generate leads and call prospective customers
- Manage existing portfolio of Key Accounts with New Business Development – 30% / 70% split.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department to enhance brand awareness and company profile.
- National Coverage.
- Internal sales support will be allocated purely to this role.
- Min 5 years experience working within the specific market sector
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- Great organisational skills
- Good networking skills
- The ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
- full driving license
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.