Flight Centre Business Travel is on the hunt for a talented sales professional with the drive to succeed to join our company as a Business Development Manager. You’ll join a fantastic sales team in Dawson Street, Dublin, where you’ll be based but you’ll also get to visit clients on a regular basis.
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel (and not just a job). In the role you will:
✓ Find leads and set up meetings through cold-calling
✓ Introduce new clients to Flight Centre Business Travel and the travel management service
✓ Work closely with a team of experienced Business Travel Consultants
✓ Become part of a company renowned for a fantastic team culture
✓ Receive support from a dedicated marketing team and product managers
✓ Earn a basic salary of €35,000 (First year OTE €45,000)
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge of the travel industry will be a significant advantage, however as our Business Development Managers have a range of professional backgrounds, your sales prowess and tenacity are the priority. You will also need:
- A minimum of six months’ experience in a sales role
- The proven ability to exceed your sales targets
- A passion for travel
It is our benefits that make us officially one of the Best Places to Work (according to the Great Place to Work® Institute AND The Sunday Times).
Here are just a few of the perks Flight Centre staff can take advantage of:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world’s top travel providers
- Free fun social events – from regular Buzz Nights, to our glam Summer Ball, to our industry-famous Global Weekend, geared towards the company’s top performers
- Career progression and leadership opportunities – including our Fast-Track Leadership Programme
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
The Fine Print
We only ask for a few things in exchange for these fantastic incentives and getting the chance to take on this challenging role. You should ideally have:
- An unbridled passion for travel
- Strong sales experience (after all – the more you sell, the more you can earn!)
- Strong communication skills
- A warm, enthusiastic manner
Sound like you? Well, what are you waiting for? Start your incredible travel journey with us by applying now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.