Location: Wallsend, Tyne and Wear
Basic Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience)
On Target Earnings: £50,000 to £100,000
As a Business Development Manager, it will be your responsibility to deliver new and ongoing Shoptimised subscriptions through various sales activities by successfully engaging prospects in our core target market. We are looking for you to be a proactive ‘go-getter’ with a passion for delivering results and working towards targets. You must be confident, with strong organisational and communication skills. This role has great progression prospects; you will report directly to our Commercial Director and will receive full training, coaching, and support.
- Support monthly and quarterly new business targets
- Assist with the company’s strategic growth plan
- Achieve agreed KPI’s to develop personal and company sales pipeline
- Identify, assess and pursue new business opportunities via multiple sales channels
- Establish new business relationships through contact via telephone, email, and direct mail to both cold and warm leads.
- Qualify inbound enquiries and manage communication with warm leads to assist with the sales process.
- Assist with new business pitches and online sales presentations to potential clients
- Build up a database of suitable leads, potential new business contacts, and utilising our bespoke CRM and Prospecting software.
Our ideal candidate will work well within the team as well as independently. We are looking for a creative problem solver and somebody who can challenge themselves.
You will need to display strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to portray a strong professional image and whilst we are flexible on background you will have some previous experience of Sales and Business Development.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.