Our exciting and innovative client are in the process of executing ambitious plans to expand in the South East and then nationally. They require a business development manager to drive new business opportunities. You will be reporting to the Managing Director and will play a key part in growing the business.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client’s objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
DESIRED / REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field (desired)
The ideal candidate will:
- be genuinely passionate about working in, and helping grow, a small business
- be tenacious, persistent, resilient and self-motivated
- be creative, adaptable, able to think laterally
- have initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- not sit back and wait for sites to come to them. They will need to utilise their own contacts and experience to bring new business opportunities to the table
This is an animal friendly office.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.