Yolk Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a growing technology company in Cardiff to recruit for a Business Development Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a wealth of sales/ business development experience to become a part of an exciting new concept within the business, focusing on cross selling within different divisions of the company.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will be building relationships with key contacts in businesses and overcoming any objections, using a consultative approach at all times. You will be strategic with your approach and able to use social media and Linkedin to actively prospect and build a pipeline.
Your responsibilities as a Business Development Manager.
- Meet and exceed new business and KPI targets to ensure desirable revenue generation
- Develop a targeted strategy to attract and engage with relevant target companies to create an effective pipeline for lead generation and opportunity management
- Lead all communications with prospective customers to maximise new business conversion from a volume and value perspective
- Work closely with marketing to develop, test and improve messaging effectiveness across relevant channels and assisting to evolve a best practice sales process
- Be accountable for maintaining high detail and accuracy of data held in CRM and relevant systems to meet the requirements of the role and of the business
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Manager.
- Significant Business Development/ Sales experience
- Demonstrable performance against phone-based sales targets
- Experience of seeking out larger commercial opportunities through a consultative approach
- Experience of using LinkedIn as a tool for new business and preparation
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Can demonstrate a through sales process and ability to effectively manage a sales pipeline
- Continuous improvement mindset
Benefits to you
- Salary of up to £36,750
- Extremely realistic commission of over £50k
- Fast track progression opportunities
- Monday – Friday 9-5
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- An extra day off for personal use
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Access to a rewards platform
- Free Parking on site
- Enhanced family friendly leave
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.