1) Work as part of a team to support and develop an established customer base.
2) Create written quotations and costings.
3) Meet targets and objectives as directed by the Sales Manager.
4) Maintain and build customer relationships, follow up leads and generate new business.
5) Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the Sales
Skills & Attributes:
Ability to comprehend mechanical drawings.
Knowledge of engineering, welding, machining or fabrication desirable.
Reliable, self-motivated and well organised.
Excellent communication skills.
Proactive with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
Must be computer literate – Excel, Word.
Duration: Permanent position following a successful three month trial.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w Monday – Thursday 08:15 – 16:45, Friday 08:15 – 15:30
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience.
Please apply with your CVAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.