This is a sales manager role covering Scotland and Northern England.
The Fintrax Group is a Financial Services Company that specialises in tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 800 people worldwide, Fintrax provides international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies. Fintrax works with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 30 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in 3 years and treble it in 5 years. These growth plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Lead and manage the account management team by managing the Sales pipeline and delivery;
- Manage the account management process. Ensure you are kept fully informed of all the sales and customer service issues and review regularly. Seek ways to develop and implement changes where necessary;
- Take on overall responsibility for team members and their performance and development
- Provide a point of escalation for team members
- Team development: managing individual and team workloads. Produce tasks and objectives for each member of the team with clear outputs and timelines for delivery
- Ensure the delivery of high quality and accurate planning, management, account optimisation and reporting across all campaigns
- Communicate weekly with the key stakeholders to give feedback on sales activity to the extent these affect their areas of responsibility. Ensure all actions from these meetings are achieved within the agreed timescales;
- Keep abreast of all competitor activity and market place opportunities to ensure that the Company remains competitive and ahead of the game in all aspects of the market;
- Lead and manage the delivery of Managed Account Plans and Company CRM (Sales Force); You will ensure that your team records all significant information within our CRM system, enabling real-time reporting of performance against expectations.
- Lead meetings with Managed Accounts and drive Account relationships;
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of delivery in finding new business and developing existing business accounts;
- Conversant with sales administration process and CRM systems;
- Knowledge of latest sales techniques and developing a sales pipeline;
- Networked and customer focused;
- Fluent written and spoken English in additional to native language
- Fully proficient in MS Office;
- Confident communicator, presenter and relationship builder;
- Knowledge of luxury retailing or IT within Retail desirable;
- Knowledge of Card Acquiring or Retail EPOS systems desirable;
- Evidence of resilience, drive, self-control;
- High standard of personal presentation;
- Display integrity, reliability and strong interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to drive through sales;
- Excellent communicator and presenter;
- Enjoy working in a changing environment and tolerate a degree of ambiguity;
- Willing to travel on a national basis.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.