A family run company based in Oldham that has flourished because of its commitment to impeccably designed bathroom and kitchen taps, showers and accessories. Our customer service is second to none and we’ll always go the extra mile to deliver our promises.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales Person for our head office based in Chadderton!
If you are great on the telephone and able to get our existing customers excited about the products we sell, then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits:
Salary: starting at £20,000 per annum basic with OTE of £23,000 (Uncapped)
Hours: 38 per week (Monday – Thursday: 8.30am to 5pm, Friday: 8.30am – 3pm – Early finish Friday !!!)
Holidays: 25 days plus 5 extra days at Christmas and Bank Holidays
Free car parking
Aim of the role:
Due to continuing growth, we are recruiting for a confident, outgoing and articulate salesperson to join our small, but expanding team. The role is totally office based and is entirely “business to business”. We are looking for a passionate, committed candidate who wants to succeed, enjoying the rewards that come from picking up the phone and wants to have good fun along the way.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customer base in order to increase revenue
- Identify and contact new potential customers within your given customer base
- Work to performance related targets and achievable sales targets
- Up-selling and direct selling to existing customer base.
- Maintain internal database and CRM system.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous, proactive (outbound) telephone-based sales experience essential
- Outstanding customer service
- Great communication skills
- Well organised
- Competitive and ambitious
- Ability to work well in a busy team
- A desire for continuous, personal and professional development
Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.