In this newly required high-level Sales Management role, you will be responsible for overseeing the Internal Sales Team day to day. As well as championing your own Sales Accounts, setting and coaching the gold standard within the team.
As Sales Manager, you will be the Sales representative within the Senior Management Team. Your responsibility will be managing the customer journey from enquiry through to order, ensuring we meet the customer’s needs and expectations in full, while building and maintaining lasting relationships. Being an experienced and natural leader, you will support and coach the team, ensuring we consistently deliver our very best for our customers.
Having excellent reporting and communications skills, the Sales Manager will work very closely with and report directly to the Sales Director. The roles aim is to provide an holistic view to the day to day functions and facilitate a working environment that delivers the annual sales target and achieves the sales KPI’s. You will help continually improve and develop our “Best Practice” within Sales, delivering our Brand Promise.
The role will be primarily office based. However, as a leading global brand, some of your account management and relationship building will require you to travel, both within the UK and internationally. This will be an approximate 70/30 split.
Company Behavioural Values
We expect wholehearted buy in to our company behaviours, by all employees. These values are critical to our success as one close knit team:
Co-Operation, Respect, Honesty, Positivity & Pro-Activity
- A minimum of 3-4 years within a Sales and/or Account Management role.
- Strong B2B sales background within manufacturing, heavy engineering or lifting equipment.
- Strategic level understanding and naturally commercially savvy.
- A passionate and energetic individual, with a “can do” attitude!
- Influential and an excellent communicator, with strong negotiation skills.
- Proven track record in consistently achieving sales targets and customer service objectives.
- Ability to coach, support and monitor a growing Sales Team, with accountability for their performance.
- Dynamic and decisive, with the ability to overcome obstacles or barriers and prevent problems.
- A natural ability to plan, prioritise and organise workflows to ensure all commitments are achieved.
- Willing to travel both within the UK and internationally, as required by the role.
- Ability to build lasting and genuine relationships through visits, Skype, phone calls and email.
- Sensitive and tactful within a multi-cultural global customer base.
- A strong educational foundation, such as a Bachelors Degree is advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience using a CRM/ERP Software System is advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience working within a Crane Hire, Tool Hire or Lifting Equipment sale or rental environment, is highly advantageous.
Availability: We are recruiting 1x Sales Manager, with the role available immediately as it is a growth requirement.
Competitive Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 DOE.
Location: Primarily office based (Poole, Dorset) in a brand new purpose built factory!
Full Time Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:30. Friday 08:30 to 16:00 (40 hours per week). Some flexibility will be required around travel.
Pension: We provide a company pension scheme in accordance with UK legislative requirements.
Development: At Modulift we are very ambitious and driven, ensuring our customers receive the very best from us. Last year alone we were excited to expand from 18 staff to 25. Internal growth and professional development programmes have been key to the company’s development. We want you to grow with us! Expansion this year is likely to take us nearer to 40 staff, the future at Modulift is a very bright one!
Parking: Free parking, as well as a bike shelter.
Tea & Coffee: Provided to all employees.
Group Life Cover (DIS Benefit): Provided to all employees.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! You can email your application to email@example.com .
We’re professional people, looking for likeminded individuals, therefore we expect a professional application. For an application to be considered, an up to date CV must be submitted, supported by a tailored covering letter.
Prior to any application, further information about the role or our company can be requested by contacting our HR Co-Ordinator on +44 (0) 1202 621 511.
Given the volume of applications we receive, only candidates successful in passing to the next stage of the recruitment process will receive further contact from us.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.