We have an opening for a strong people leader to join our Strategic team, based from our Sheffield or Manchester office. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that invests in its teammates and gives them the freedom to grow within their roles. You will be responsible for a team of ten, which will include Executive Account Managers, Inside Account Managers and Inside Sales Associates. You will lead, coach and develop the team and will be a dynamic day-to-day leader.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in coaching and developing and getting the best out of their employees. We are flexible on location between Sheffield and Manchester but you must also be able to travel to both offices.
Who are you and what do you have:
- A ‘people first’ leader with a proven track record of developing high-performance sales teams.
- Demonstrable experience of inspiring change and leading others to success.
- Substantial experience of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic technology sales environment.
- Enterprise-level selling experience of technology hardware, software and services
- An excellent communicator, with executive-level verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in leading sales teams to success against stretch sales targets.
- A natural ability to implement and govern existing and new sales management processes.
- Desire to work with multi-functional groups to help deliver what is required for their team.
- An ability to keep pace with market trends and translate what this means for our clients, and the opportunity for their team.
Main duties will include:
- Development and maintenance of annual sales plan aligned to strategic imperatives.
- Accountable for the delivery of business growth and exceeding sales targets.
- Coach and manage a team of sales professionals throughout all aspects of the sales process.
- Clear articulation and execution of GTM strategies ensuring teammates maintain a deep understanding of Insight’s offerings.
- Drive a high-performance sales team with clear goal-setting and regular management cadence.
- Develop strong working relationships with strategic clients and partners.
- Establish and maintain a strong internal network to support your team and ensure they have tools to do their job effectively.
- Work with teammates to help them succeed in their personal and professional growth ambition.
- Conduct regular team engagements to set, track and review team performance and drive continuous improvement.
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes. Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity – there’s a reason our average employee tenure is over 6 years.
In addition to competitive remuneration, we also offer other benefits including the ability to purchase additional annual leave, buy IT products at cost price, anniversary awards, and paid volunteer days to allow you to give back in your local community.
We strive to display our three core values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony every day. They represent and drive who we are here at Insight and by doing so we are doing amazing things. Insight started in a garage in 1988 and it is through harnessing our three core values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to the Fortune 500 company it is today. We are now a Global IT Services and Solutions business, passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them.
For a confidential conversation regarding this specific role please contact me directly. Insight is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving diversity and equality within our organisation. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
We will endeavour to contact you within five business days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please presume that on this occasion, your application was not successful.
A full job description will be provided upon application.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.