Our fast growing client are looking for a Commercial Manager to manage their sales/margin objectives – they need an ambitious and driven candidate to assist in taking them to the next level!
- Required to plan daily, weekly and monthly sales plans and schedules
- Work closely with other Directors to build an effective sales strategy.
- Aware of applicable company KPIs, SLA’s and business plan.
- Manage stock (fast/slow moving, dead stock, regular lines and projects) to create competition within the sales and achieve and exceed the targets set
- Be aware of all competitive activities within the industry.
- Oversee the set-up of sales within the team + proactively monitor from start to finish and report findings
- Work closely with marketing to build promotions, campaigns, sales events etc.
- Good understanding of features and benefits of products.
- Strong team player, with a desire to ensure synergy within the Sales, Marketing & Operations departments.
What the client is looking for:-
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial sales experience
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills and leadership skills
- Have strong commercial acumen; experience with financial reporting and margin requirements
- Self-driven, uses initiative
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt quickly to change
What’s in it for you:-
Salary: Up to £35k
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.