An exceptional opportunity has arisen at a key client of mine, a world leading Pharmaceutical organisation recognised globally based in Surrey. They are seeking a skilled Marketing professional to join as a Sales Strategy Manager with superb experience in Trade Marketing for an FMCG or Pharmaceutical organisation. Initially this a 6-month contract paying up to £250 per day.
This role will be accountable for developing and executing my clients trade marketing strategy, which is aligned with 2 of their products brand strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to handle 2 major brands in their market, by developing strategic brand and channel activation plans.
Key accountabilities include:
- Establishing superb working relationships with key customer contacts within the business t influence brand activation plans.
- Regular alignment with cross functional colleagues.
- Working closely with cross functional teams to develop account strategies with the key customers to deliver the overall plan.
- Manage the relationships with key agency partners to maximise plans and value for money.
- Very strong Trade Marketing experience, ideally within an FMCG or Pharma environment
- Excellent understanding of retailer’s strategy and development of tailored customer plans that deliver sales and profit targets.
- Strong experience in Trade strategy development and annual trade planning.
- Ability to operate at a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent team and cross functional working skills
If this position is of interest, please apply now and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.