We are very excited to be recruiting for a number of Outbound Telesales Associates to join a growing team within the Cromwell Outbound Sales Support (COSS) area. If you enjoy working in a relaxed atmosphere, motivated to achieve targets and having freedom to structure your own day then this is the role for you.
- Making outbound calls to existing customers, promoting products/services, creating opportunities to generate sales.
- You will have freedom to work on your own initiative to ensure you achieve your sales and margin budgets
- By providing excellent and friendly customer service, you will generate sales and increase customer loyalty.
- You’ll maintain the customer database and data capture your contact with our customers.
Office based role located in Dudley near the Merry Hill shopping centre, at the Waterfront.
- Experience in a target driven role
- Experience working to deadlines
- Able to spot opportunities to create sales
- Confident communicator and have strong rapport building skills
- You will be a team player but also enjoy healthy competition
- Competitive base salary
- Be part of a rewarding and achievable commission scheme
- Be put on a bespoke individual development plan to achieve goals
About the organisation
Cromwell is a subsidiary of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
A leading industrial consumables distributor and supplier of products used to maintain, repair and operate facilities in Europe. We are very proud of our heritage and the development of the business since our first branch opened in 1970.
Operating from our Head Office and Global Distribution Centre, Cromwell has over 2,000 colleagues, 52 U.K. branches and 10 international locations.
Cromwell has built an impressive reputation as a major provider of industrial consumables and equipment. Operating from our Head Office and Global Distribution Centre based in Leicester, we continue to grow our operations and currently have over 2,000 staff, UK branches, 10 International branches and total global operations in over 60 countries.
Our extensive industrial supplies product range includes hand tools, cutting tools, precision tools, power tools, abrasives, measuring equipment, PPE, stationery and office supplies. We pride ourselves on our understanding of the needs of industry and we are a supplies partner to a wide portfolio of markets and industry sectors, including engineering, transport, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, food production, fabrication, education, oil & gas and utilities.
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you then please apply nowAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.