Package includes various incentives, company bonuses and car allowance.
The role is based near Milton Keynes although you will be based from home. Do you enjoy the satisfaction of building new business with enterprise level organisations? Do you have experience of RFIs and tenders? Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking to work for an organisation which truly supports and rewards its employees?
Well look no further… this European BD Manager role offers just that.
As Business Development Manager, you will be nurturing relationships with C-suite individuals, gathering and following up on leads, converting a platform based product into sales. The lead-time can be long but the rewards are substantial.
- Research prospective accounts, pursue leads and follow through to attending meetings with relevant contacts
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Identify new prospects within existing accounts
- Possess a strong understanding of products, competition and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Attend a variety of events to build leads and connections
You will have:
- The ability to communicate with senior level individuals
- Experience of building new business with C-Suite level connections, especially HR and procurement contacts
- B2B sales/business development experience
- Experience of working with a longer sales cycle, including RFIs and tenders
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, call us or apply today!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.