Our client is a high-end venue with an independent ethos, seeking someone to nurture existing business relationships, develop new opportunities and provide first-class customer service to maximise customer engagement and account spend. You will be out and about in the region, reactivating lapsed client accounts, presenting event, Food & Beverage and accommodation packages to clients, as well as enticing them into your venue for cocktails and canapes so that they can sample the venue’s offering.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- Experience of sales or account management within the hospitality industry
- Creative thinker with the ability to come up with new ways to engage our customer base
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Structured systematic sales approach
- Effective communication with a positive approach
- Ability to influence and support
- Some flexibility to work evenings where needed
The successful candidate will have hands on approach, with a can-do attitude.
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Driving sales to achieve revenue to meet and exceed budget expectations
- Identifying new business opportunities by identifying new prospects and leads
- Selling packages, event space and F&B
- Developing new business across all segments through systematic research, networking, active telesales and appointment-making to drive incremental and new revenue
- Following up all direct sales leads in an accurate and timely manner to maximise revenue
- Working alongside the Central Sales Team
- Ensuring regular updates of portals and third-party websites
- Supporting and driving local Food and Beverage activity and events as required
- Being proactive in the local business community to drive awareness and a general positive vibe in the community
- Being responsible for weekly and monthly report to assess conversion and successes
- Maintaining and growing existing corporate client base, account management, systematic research and penetration of each account
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £20,000 – 24,000 Per Annum (OTE £26,000 – £28,000)
Working hours are Monday – Friday 40 hours a week, mostly 9 – 5pm, but occasional evenings to 8pm (you can flex up your working week and start time to accommodate this).
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available – http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.