If you’re a friendly, outgoing individual with a real customer focus, and you’re comfortable working in a challenging targets-driven culture, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy and developing.
To contribute to the overall success of the business by driving a strong sales performance through effective management of the Sales Adviser team on their developments. Key target areas for this roles include legal completions, customer care, average selling price, sales selling overheads, client extras.
The Sales Director
- Delivering a strong sales performance through effective management of your sales adviser team
- Involvement in recruiting new Sales Advisers and the ongoing training and development of your whole team
- Prepare staffing rotas for your developments, ensuring that all holidays, sickness etc, are suitably covered
- Ensuring your team comply with key sales processes, tools and approaches e.g. Prada, IT, Single Sales Principles
- Management of non-compliance and underperformance in accordance with standard Group processes
- Manage Scheme costs appropriately whilst also promoting best practice and high quality standards
- Ensure divisional IT systems are fully utilised and that Sales Advisers update the Group internal IT system
- Manage database of CRM activity with designated team, ensure continuous improvement as measured by KPI performance
- Oversee the implementation and launch of new sites – coordinating Marketing input as appropriate
- Provide input to marketing campaigns for current/future developments
- Facilitate marketing material, ensuring compliance with Group Standards and legislative requirements including Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading (2008)
- Focus yourself and team on those actions needed to drive the right result for the customer, and the Division as measured by its KPIs (including NHBC and cost management targets)
- Liaise with colleagues in the Division to ensure smooth delivery of customer journey for your developments
- Point of contact for customer care issues
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Assist in research on potential and existing developments as and when required by the Sales Director
- Appropriate reporting to the Sales Director on all aspects of sales/legal completions
- Manage delivery and ongoing presentation of show homes and sales office for your developments, organising resources to achieve Group Standards
- Promoting and acting in accordance with all Company values, systems, policies and procedures.
- A motivational team-leader focused on managing, coaching and developing your team to achieve their full potential.
- Experience of sales delivery in a service environment, either in similar role or as high performing Sales Adviser
- Experience of cost control and planning, prioritising and organising work to meet targets
- A lateral and innovative thinker, an original problem-solver
- Specialist knowledge of Sales/Marketing techniques, research and analysis
- Self-disciplined, with excellent time management skills, and flexible in order to achieve results
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds
- Self-confident, decisive, resilient and the ability to thrive under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Flexibility with working pattern and mobility across the Division; must be able to work weekends and bank holidays
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Money Purchase Pension Scheme
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
Set up a job alert.