Are you confident, sales focussed and have excellent customer service skills?
The client, who are a family ran business with several sites across Yorkshire, are looking for a Sales Advisor to join their busy team on a full time and permanent basis.
As a Sales Advisor, you will be speaking with customers on a daily basis and assist with the sales process.
Being the successful candidate, you will be approachable, confident and have a willingness to help customer get the best product that matches their requirements. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Confidence in a sales environment.
- A passion for design.
- A vibrant and friendly personality.
- To be confident, personable, self-motivated and ambitious.
- Previous sales experience within our industry
- The main priority being sales and customer service.
- Keeping a presence throughout the showroom.
- Assisting customers in the showroom with information, advice, product info and knowledge.
- Producing customer quotes and plans then closing the sale.
- Answering the telephone, dealing with queries.
- Ensure prices are correct on displays and all displays are priced up.
- Maintain suppliers and our own price lists are up to date.
- General housekeeping of showroom, including keeping all displays and floors clean and free from rubbish.
Salary -£18,000 to £21,000 depending on experience, plus a target based Bonus and Commission on qualifying sales
Hours of work – Full time 5 days over 6
Monday –Friday -8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday – 9am – 5pmAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.