As a fast growing, highly success multinational software services company we are seeking a number of experienced Account Managers to support us in winning even more business in our impressive portfolio of existing large, strategic accounts.
Reporting into SVP Account Management and working closely with sales and delivery teams, you will be expected to use your experience to proactively build and exponentially grow accounts in line with the company goals. This role will require significant travel, depending on the customers that the account manager is responsible for.
- Grow business and manage existing customer relationships
- Create real growth, double and triple digit growth, in accounts portfolio
- Create account vision, plan, strategy and carry out tactics to achieve objectives
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Engage with C-level account Executives, build strong relationships with senior management and key decision makers
- Identify new services to sell and ways to add value to the client organisation
- Gain understanding of the customers’ business to identify new sales opportunities
- Leverage existing contacts to create new sales opportunities
- Look for creative ways to open and close opportunities
- Run key meetings, presenting to senior executives
- Identify where Mobica can add value to the client
- Identify how to make Mobica more integral to the customers’ business
- Be the point of contact through the implementation process and beyond
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years account management experience
- Have managed a minimum 5 million pound portfolio
- Knowledge, and experience of software services businesses
- Strong background in business development
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Track record growing existing business and closing new business
- Passionate and driven to achieve results
- Strong analytical skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Minimum 12 months software services experience
- Track record of double digit growth
This is an incredible opportunity to join a successful and ambitious company with a phenomenal growth story and huge market and sales opportunity. As a market leader in the rapidly changing technology space, this is a genuinely exciting place to build a progressive career.
Who are we?
Mobica is a world-leading software services company that provides technology solutions in the connected device market, bringing next generation, time critical products to life. Working with the top global technology providers, Mobica delivers bespoke consulting, distinctive software engineering and a wide range of software development services, including UX, UI and QA, across the entire software lifecycle.
With 10 R&D locations around the world, Mobica operates in a host of sectors including; Automotive, Mobile, Semiconductor, Fintech, TV and Broadcasting and Marine, Aviation and Defense, Space and Medical and the Internet of Things. Many of the solutions are used in everyday life; from smartphones, TVs and cars, intelligent buildings and smart cities.
Our impressive list of Award-winning growth:
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade
- The Sunday Times Tech Track 100; 2009, 2010, 2014
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Northern Tech Awards Top 50 Fastest Growing Larger Company 2015
- London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015
- Sunday Times 2015 International Track 200 Fastest Growing
- Softech INTL Awards – Recognised Leaders in Next Gen Software Engineering
- Insider INTERNATIONAL – company of the year £26-£40m turnover
- And more..
Mobica’s approach to delivering great customer value has resulted in revenue growth ofof 40% pa on average over the last five yearss. We pride ourselves on the relaxed, engaging and supportive office environment and fully believe that any company is only as good as the people they employ. At Mobica you can really make a difference and be involved with state of the art projects with like minded individuals as part of a highly productive team.
We also believe in having fun, giving fellow Mobican’s the chance to participate in regular company activities such as staff parties, outings, football, go karting, segway, archery, clay lazer, etc. We provide the very best training programmes, regular reviews and internal promotion as we believe in every employee and providing each individual with a fantastic career! This combined with our tailored mentoring scheme provides every employee with the opportunity to maximise their personal and professional development.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-Time Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
- Life assurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Company events and social activities!
If you want to work for a dynamic, rapidly growing and exciting company that recognises your loyalty, values your hard work and delivers BIG rewards for your performance, email your CV to us together with a short statement about why you’re as amazing as our success story.
Get in touch and impress us – only the brilliant need apply!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.