Our client are an online dating agency and are currently recruiting for a Partner Account Manager. You will manage relationships with a portfolio of medium sized revenue accounts and work with these partners to grow their revenues.
- Actively manage and maintain strategic relationships with a portfolio of medium sized partners
- Investigate and uncover untapped areas of the dating market and pitch these business opportunities to new and existing partners
- Identify and develop additional sales potential and lead strategic account development plans thereby maximising development and growth opportunities
- Actively look to sell new business opportunities to new and existing Partners
- Work with Partners to build their brands
- Contribute towards overall Partner Team and business targets and metrics
- Attend corporate events when required
- Conduct consultative meetings with partners, both face to face and over the phone
- Understand core business metrics and how to influence them
- Understand digital marketing and the different marketing avenues available to Partners
- Support partners with advertising budget management
- Previous account management experience required
- Commercial acumen, with an understanding of the dating market preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results driven with the ability to work a pressurised environment
- A clear understand of key performance indicators, both financial and otherwise
- Confidence to operate at all levels of the business
- Self motivated with the ability to work well in a team and individually
- Excellent attention to details
- Understanding of the digital space preferable
- Highly organised and the ability to prioritise
- To multi-task and deliver all projects to the highest possible standards
- To work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and Word
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.