How the magic happens:
With growth comes great new opportunities and at Servest we are talent searching for a Business Development Manager for our London Region. If you come from construction background with Sales experiences, we want to hear from you! The role is recognised within the Security division as a spring board for promotion within the Servest Security division and the wider business. We are keen to employ an ambitious individual who has the drive and business acumen to be progress both the London region but also our Security brand.
There is an exceptional team culture, born from employee loyalty and great open leadership. This loyalty comes from an employee focused, rewarding business where everyone is welcomed into the team and progressed organically.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Things you’ll be working on
- • Responsibility for implementing a sales growth strategy
- • Derision of new business via networking, referrals and territory management
- • Account management of your portfolio
- • Raw sales element
- • Management of Key Performance Indicators
- • Ensuring your on-going training and career development to ensure an improving, competent and up to date skill set and competency level within both the technical knowledge element of the role and senior level sales skills
- • Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- • Working with the sales team to identify new commercial opportunities
- • Working with colleagues to ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised.
- • Champion positive customer oriented culture through all areas of the business
- • Increase the Servest brand recognition within the Security man guarding/CCTV market
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- About you.
- The successful candidate should have the skills to influence and negotiate for which you will be rewarded highly both with exponential financial remuneration and professional development. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, target driven individual who leads from the front; and who is keen to develop their career within the Security division by way of growth of the division and a natural organic progression of your own career. Servest Security have investing hugely in the region and has experienced vast success and growth both in this division and across the business, giving an opportunity for an individual with the drive and ambition to make a name for themselves with a business that supports successful individuals and actively promotes from within.
- Deal breaker
- The successful candidate should can exercise their role in the pursuit of achievement of the region sales growth as part of the Servest Security growth strategy. In addition to this the role requires experiences from a construction, properties, real estate, facilities management, security or recruitment background.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that’s proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that’s why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.ukAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.