Business Development Manager – Lots of money to be earned in this large, blue chip, established company. Fully Expensed Company Car, Phone, Fuel Card – NO WEEKENDS! Hire – Business Development Manager (you may deal in the access, accommodation, crane, plant and tool hire industry)
• The Business Development Manager will establish relationships with new and existing clients in Liverpool, Warrington and Wigan
• Maintain and drive sales in Liverpool, Warrington and Wigan
- Grow and develop key accounts
- Sell a fantastic product for a key player in the Hire (you may also deal in the access, accommodation, crane and tool hire) industry
• Maintain understanding of competitors business
• Respond to client enquiries by telephone and email
To be successful
• Learn about new and existing product lines
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Be friendly and outgoing
• Executive negotiation skills and the ability to influence decision makers
• Good verbal and written standard of English
- The determination to succeed!
• Driving licence
A blue chip company; a market leader with great long term prospects to develop your career.
Crew cab type vehicle, very tax efficient and could save circa £400 per month + on company car tax
• Become a Business Development Manager for a market leading company within the Hire Industry
• Regular assistance/ support
• Internal promotions
• No Weekends
• Friendly company to work for!
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to live in Liverpool, Warrington, Wigan or surrounding.
Construction Plant, Cranes, Heavy Plant, Plant Hire
Sales Representative,Area Sales Manager,BDM,Business Development Manager,Field Sales Person,Field Sales Representative,Key Account Manager,Sales Executive,Territory Sales
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.