Smart IT, an award winning provider of IT and telecoms solutions to SME’s within the North East, is seeking an IT Business Development Manager to help drive technology sales to new business customers.
Smart IT specialize in IT infrastructure, cloud services and communications, delivering end to end managed services via our internal network and engineering departments. If you’re an experienced sales professional, with a proven ability to sell, this is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding role within a successful technology company.
Your role will be to sell IT solutions and services to corporate customers through Account Management of and creation of new accounts.
- Respond to inbound sales enquiries
- Cold-calling (phone and some canvassing) gaining new customers
- Attend sales meetings and maximise sales to customers
- Account Management of your own customer database – sales, after sales
- Increase revenue from your own customer base by up-sell and cross-sell
- Handle enquiries regarding up-grades, cross-selling and customer deals.
- Follow-up marketing campaigns
- Close sales and process all paperwork.
You will have a strong sales background with previous experience and success in a similar role focusing on IT, Telecommunications, High Technology solutions and services.
It is essential that you have a driving licence and use of your own car (mileage will be paid). An attractive package is offered including a competitive basic salary and commission (OTE £37k – £60k+ OTE, not capped) + company pension.
The role will suit individuals currently working as an Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager and living within a commutable distance of Gateshead or willing to relocate.
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday. This role is permanent.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.