As Business Development Manager you’re responsible for the development of high value, repeat business accounts at Hire Space, and for managing the qualification of all new business to ensure a steady flow of great corporate accounts for our Client Sales team.
Working closely with the CRM Manager, you’ll play a key role in facilitating the client journey at Hire Space, from the point of enquiry through to maturity. You’ll support the client re-engagement strategy by identifying and pitching new business opportunities, and be a primary driver of the company’s repeat enquiry rate.
You’ll also prospect and pitch exciting new companies and brands who haven’t yet engaged with Hire Space, explaining the company’s vision and product offerings to secure valuable new accounts. .
Ultimately, you’ll be the face of Hire Space to some of our most promising new accounts, and build up our corporate events revenue to help us achieve our vision of becoming the most widely used events resource in the world.
- Qualifying and pitching new inbound clients on the phone and by email
- Upselling Hire Space’s account management services to high value inbound clients
- Prospecting and pitching new companies, and building and engaging a network of senior industry professionals
- Regular reporting on sales activities to improve CRM activities and the client workflow
- Developing the company’s Business Development function by identifying and scaling key drivers of successful client engagement
- At least 2 years’ experience in a business development role
- A positive and constructive approach at all times
- At least 2 years’ experience in the UK meetings/ events industry
- An understanding of, or love for, the events industry
Set up a job alert.