Reporting to the Sales Director of Europe, the main purpose of this role is to achieve significant growth in the sales of designed-in and manufactured products. The Sales engineer will develop and manage commercial activities relating to the expansion of accounts both under their control and targeted accounts.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1) Engage and drive sales efforts focusing on defined and effective ‘go-to-market’ strategies based on the provision of engineered fastening solutions to customers.
2) Develop new and existing Customer relationships in Engineering and Purchasing to ensure PSM are included on target supplier lists and are in receipt of relevant RFQs.
3) Coordinate the quotation process to approved bid and profitable award.
4) Ensure the internal programme management process up to SOP ensures Customer satisfaction.
5) Grow the sales turnover to achieve/surpass targets/budgets.
6) Maximise sales and profit opportunities within specified markets.
7) Communicate regularly with customers to provide a professional, highly credible service.
8) Negotiate and develop commercial terms with customers.
1) Engineering background with relevant qualifications to be able to inspire customer confidence technically.
2) Extensive experience in a similar Sales Engineering role, with a demonstrable track record.
3) High level of business acumen.
4) Self- starter with the maturity to be able to work with minimal supervision.
5) Excellent communicator with outstanding influencing and negotiating skills.
6) Highest level of customer focus, with experience in dealing with customers in senior roles.
7) Network of relevant contacts in the industry will be a clear advantage.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume to :
Set up a job alert.