We’re looking for a Sales Engineer to join our busy sales team to manage projects within the allocated stipulated area
A key aspect of this role involves building and sustaining customer relations to help grow our turnover and market share within the region.
- Develop and maintain a project pipeline for your allocated area, identify and target new customers and deliver on personal sales target
- Enhance our customers’ confidence in our brand by working closely with them to effectively manage queries, complaints and any outstanding debt
- Negotiate trading agreements and discount levels with our customers
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to ensure the most cost effective and profitable solutions are offered to the customer
- Develop relationships with Technical staff and customers to promote efficient use of products
What you’ll need
- Previous sales experience within the Construction Industry
- Good product knowledge in all aspects of Formwork, Falsework and scaffolding solutions
- Drive and ambition with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Full UK Driving License
- Flexibility to travel in the UK
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Performance bonus
- Company car or cash for car
- 5 days annual leave for Christmas shut down
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension contributions 3% employee + 6% contribution
- Private Healthcare cover
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV by e-mail to email@example.com.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.