In this role you will enable Arden to meet its sales targets by working with new and existing customers to generate profitable business.
Our customers are industrial companies throughout the world but initially you will focus on winning business from customers in Europe. Day to day, this will involve understanding their technical requirements, proposing solutions, and then convincing them that your proposed solution is suitable for them. This will require the accurate communication of technical and commercial information by email, telephone and face-to-face to customers many of whose first language is not English.
Your responsibility will cover the full sales cycle from initial contact to after-sales support. This will typically involve
- developing and maintaining a high level of product knowledge
- preparing quotations and proposals
- answering the customer’s technical questions
- measuring samples provided by the customer
- visiting customer sites to give sales presentations and product demonstrations
- supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and events
- liaising with other members of the sales team and technical experts
- providing after-sales support
- closing profitable deals
Qualifications and experience
Graduate in an engineering or scientific subject.
1-3 years’ experience in the Photonics industry.
Ability to travel internationally (no visa restrictions).
Full UK driving license.
This permanent position is based in Solihull, West Midlands, but you should expect to be visiting customers or attending trade shows and conferences regularly (approx. 25% of the time).
To apply for this position please email email@example.com attaching your CV and/or letter of application.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.