Our Client is a privately owned and managed Commercial Cleaning Company. Their business has seen huge success since its establishment and the Team are now looking to grow the sales department and are offering a role which presents the opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and deliver the Sales and Marketing Plan / targets
- Achievement of quarterly and annual target expectation
- Identify Sales Targets for each quarter on a rolling basis
- Identify Sales Prospects for each quarter on a rolling basis
- Target Specific End User clients as agreed with the Directors
- Identify, classify and develop Sales Leads and relationships
- Follow up Sales Leads, Periodic and Ad-hoc quotations
- Build relationships with their corporate clients and Managing Agents to identify and develop further opportunities
- Prepare a monthly summary of sales activity through a CRM or tracker
- Identify suitable strategies for engaging with clients and potential clients
- Influence existing clients and potential clients to increase the probability of a sale
- Ensure quotes and proposals for work are accurate and ensure an appropriate profit margin
- Develop responses to ITTs and produce proposals and quotes based on information provided by Bid Manager and Sales Director
- Facilitate the production of PowerPoint presentations to support sales pitches
- Facilitate the production of sales literature to support sales activity
- Establish effective working relationships with a wide range of staff internally and with existing clients and potential clients
- Comply with sales and handover procedures at all times
- Ensure sales gained are handed over to the implementations team in a timely manner and all handover documentation is accurate and correct
- To carry out all tasks assigned to you in a professional manner
- To comply with all reasonable requests made to you by your Manager
- To be friendly, helpful and polite to any members of the public or clients you come into communication with
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.