Business Development Manager required for our client, a specialist HVAC provider based in Staffordshire. They are currently seeking a highly experienced and industry proficient Sales Manager to develop the sales pipeline of HVAC contracts to a range of customers throughout the Midlands. They work in a diverse range of sectors, from Healthcare, Retail/Leisure, Offices and many more. The client would be looking for someone to comfortably attain service and maintenance contracts and design and build projects within the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning industries by liaising with End users, Contractors, and consultants.
The BDM will be highly driven with proven experience in a similar position, preferably within the HVAC industry however those with a strong Business Development background and the ability to learn the industry would also be considered. The Business Development Manager will be comfortable taking ownership for the full sales cycle – including cold calling, telesales, account management as well as the generation of new leads and negotiation and closure of single and multi-site contracts.
Our client desires a Senior Sales candidate with a backlog of industry contacts and leads to exploit but will also consider more junior candidates who wish to develop quickly.
Business Development Manager Position Overview
- Highly experienced and industry proficient BDM / Sales Manager required, to develop the sales of HVAC contracts, to a range of customers throughout the Midlands.
Business Development Manager Position Requirements
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in Business Development/ Sales
- Account management and development of client relationships.
- Managing the full sales cycle, including cold calling, telesales and generation/ conversion of new leads
- Negotiate and close single and multi-site contracts.
- Produce a growing pipeline for the business and assist in growing the Sales Department.
- Hold a full, clean, UK driving license
Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary £45,000
- Car allowance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.