The Business Development Manager will be responsible for acquiring new business and driving sales. Alongside this, the New Business Development Manager will need a proven record of extensive experience in winning clients to be able to hit set targets. The New Business Development Manager will also be responsible for using social media campaigns to increase market awareness and establish strategic referral networks suitable for target accounts. As a Business Development Manager, you must have a proven record of success of new business within the IT sector and within several of our client’s technology ‘pillars’ (Full IT Support, Unified Communications, Cloud, Security & Compliance, and Network & Infrastructure). There is no Account Management within this role.
- Compile a Sales Execution Plan for the successful delivery of Sales’ GP target
- Lead and manage internal stakeholders to support sales engagements
- Lead and drive strategic products and technology into targeted accounts with regular technology workshops focused around Unified Communications, Cloud Hosting, multi-site data networks and IT Managed Services
- Attend regular 1:1 sessions to analyse and develop the pipeline, set strategies for accounts and issue resolutions
- Support the team where required at client meetings and customer workshops
- Engage and liaise with the wider business to help form virtual teams, win opportunities and resolve client issues
- Ensure the pipeline or CRM system is updated daily
- Work alongside and feed into Product and Marketing campaigns
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5 years’ experience of selling within the ICT sector
- Proven track record of closing multi-discipline contracts to enterprise companies
- Previously experienced in winning New Logo clients
- Develop strong relationships at all levels within corporate accounts and demonstrate well-developed client management and presentation skills
- Extensive experience developing, leading and closing high value sales opportunities at a value of £1m+ per annum
- Skilled in sales strategy, qualification techniques, and business case development
- Ability to negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.