We are delighted to bring you an opportunity to join a digital print and document technology solutions provider as a Business Development Manager. Due to continued growth, this business is looking to add to its existing sales team and is seeking someone who is driven, professional and motivated by a sales based role. This is an excellent chance for you to take the next step in your sales career and work for an excellent, well-established business.
As Business Development Manager, you will work as part of a cross-functional sales team to provide a consultative sales approach to business customers across a variety of industry sectors. This will see you working in an end-to-end sales role, from initial meeting through to processing orders and managing accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively planning and making sales calls to businesses to arrange meetings
- Attending meetings with new and prospective clients, with the aim of building long-term relationships and closing business where possible
- Establishing the needs and priorities of potential clients, working collaboratively to build strategies and offer solutions
- Providing cost-effective solutions to meet individual client needs
- Completing all sales administration duties as required
- Providing account management for new clients brought in to the business, with the aim of nurturing relationships, providing support for any issues and utilising any future sales opportunities
- Providing outstanding customer service
To be considered for the role of Business Development Manager you should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a sales role working in a business-to-business capacity
- Demonstrate a proactive and results-driven approach to sales
- Able to provide examples of using innovative and consultative sales techniques
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Excellent planning skills to effectively deliver results
- Strong account management skills
This role offers a basic salary of up to £25,000, along with a commission structure.
For more information please contact Katie Newton on 0191 4926622 or at email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.