I’m currently recruiting for a Business Development executive to join a rapidly growing team in an even bigger growing company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s target driven to earn a realistic OTE of £40,000… OTE is uncapped so the harder you work the more you earn!
As a Business Development Executive, you will be building relationships with SME businesses and using your experience and knowledge of the product to overcome any objections along the way.
This role is hybrid and you’d be expected to be in the office twice a week, the office is based in Cardiff.
As a Business Development Executive as long as the figures are there you are not micro managed. This is a brilliant opportunity for a professional to start their career and work their way up.
Your responsibilities as a Business Development Executive
- Apply a tactical and methodical approach to effectively manage a sales pipeline
- Undertake a high volume of phone calls, both inbound and outbound, to prospective clients
- Prospect new business and constantly identify new areas to target
- Compose professional and compelling email communication to engage prospects
- Overcome the concerns of any prospective customers before joining the membership
- Ensure CRM is kept up to date with correct information relating to the contractor
- Achieve individual and team KPI’s
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Executive
- Telesales and objection handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work within deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive and outgoing
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to work under own initiative
Benefits to you
- Salary of up to £23,000
- Extremely realistic commission of over £40,000
- Monday – Friday 9-5
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- An extra day off for personal use
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Access to a rewards platform
- Free Parking on site
- Enhanced family friendly leave
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emily Stacey at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.