EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ROLE WITH PRESTIGE LOCAL EMPLOYER.
£18K basic, REALISTIC OTE £30K – £40K within 2 years
• Full training and induction to the role
• Industry recognised qualifications (SAF/ LIBF)
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, (increasing by .5 days per year up to a max of 30)
• Industry leading profit share scheme
• Perk box membership
• Auto enrolment pension
• Free onsite Parking
Providing funding for prestigious and high value vehicles, our client is well-established and expanding.
From your existing client list and new enquiries, (warm leads generally generated by internal marketing) you will display effective account management, building strong relationships with clients to support all their vehicle funding requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
• Prospecting and canvassing new leads generated by the company
• Prospecting and canvassing previous leads generated by the company
• Managing and developing a portfolio of existing customers
• Following the Company’s recognised sales process
• Obtaining full knowledge of your customer for qualification and recommendation
• Following procedures
• Working to targets and KPIs
• Drive customer retention and referral opportunities
The ideal Business Development Executive will:
• Have experience in a similar role, i.e. Account Manager/Business Development/Sales Advisor
• Be articulate and professional with strong communication skills
• Have a passion for providing outstanding service
• Be self-motivated and organised with a strong ability to prioritise and drive what matters
• An interest in prestigious and high value vehicles!
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.