My client is looking for a confident sales person to join them immediately as their Business Development Executive.
The candidate will have a wider understanding of the sports industry
- Generate revenue through B2B delegate sales
- Account Management and Relationship Building
- Proactive approach to finding new business
- Manage incoming sales enquiries
- Strong ability to manage pipeline through CRM software
- At least two years proven experience in B2B sales
- Must have event sales experience
- Proven track record of high volume telephone sales
- Constant high performer and natural leader
- Ability to build rapport and relationships easily on the phone and face to face
- Ability to find new business
- Commercial awareness within the industry
- Experience dealing with senior executives to board level
- Looking to develop career within the sports industry
- Language skills, preference Spanish, French, Italian or German
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.