We are looking for a technical sales executive to join our team in South East Kent. Established in 1948, our expertise has expanded to all forms of land-based mobile and fixed station radio including the design and planning of customised systems.
A division of our company operates a communications service, comprising of a number of countywide repeater networks which are utilised by many organisations for their operational basis.
You will be responsible for generating leads & converting them into clients. We are offering a competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential.
What we’re looking for in an individual:
• Self-starter able to manage and develop sales around the UK
• Build & maintain good working relationships with clients
• Experience working with Motorola, ICOM & Hytera products
• Good communication & negotiation skills
• Identify clients and establish good working relationships with industry buying personnel, maintain existing relationships
• Generate quotations in collaboration with technical personnel
• Requirements gathering for specific projects – generation of Technical Requirement Specifications (TRS)
• Represent the business at industry exhibitions and events
• Develop modern sales & marketing tools/strategies
• Responsible for direct reports appraisals
• Identify emerging / alternative markets
• Phone-sales, face-to-face and networking
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Experience in direct sales
• Good communication skills both verbally and via e-mail
• Good numeracy skills with the ability to maximise profit
• Ethical working practices
• Expert negotiator
• Motorola certified
• Radio communications industry knowledge
• Knowledge of CCTV systems
• Background in the design, deployment, and installation of PMR products (Analogue, DMR, LTE or TETRA) for either public safety or commercial users.
• Educated with electronic or engineering degree/ or strong experience in these fields.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0800 975 6444.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.