VANRATH are currently recruiting a Business Development Representative for a leading mobile workforce management solutions company at their Belfast headquarters.
The Business Development Representative will work closely with the Marketing team to promote a products range to qualified customer leads.
The successful candidate will bring character and enthusiasm to the role, with proven internal sales/ lead generation experience in their previous position. They will be rewarded with the opportunity to build a career while working with excellent products in a modern forward thinking organisation.
- Develop marketing leads by telephone and email to promote the company’s products and solutions
- Offer the products range and associated benefits to potential customers
- Tailor scripted sales pitch to meet the needs of specific individuals
- Develop an understanding of the prospective customer’s needs and how you can add value
- Work closely with the Field Sales team to schedule appointments to meet prospective customers as and when required
- Capture customer information to ensure accurate details are available for the wider sales and marketing teams
- Achieve call and conversion targets as agreed with your line manager
- Report on daily and weekly activity
- Answer inbound requests from potential customers who are seeking further information
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years sales/ lead generation experience within IT, software or a similar technical sales environment
- Educated to degree level in a Business/ IT related subject
- Eagerness and willingness to develop knowledge of products and solutions
- Proficient experience using IT packages, ideally Salesforce
- Professional communication skills – verbal and written
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self motivated and demonstrates initiative
- Resilient approach to building customer trust.
- Excellent negotiator
- Market leading base salary
- Individual uncapped bonus scheme
- Full company benefits package
- Training and development opportunities – career growth encouraging employer
- Normal business hours working week – Monday – Friday
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.
Set up a job alert.