We are looking for experienced and trainee full-time and part-time Telephone Sales Executives to join our successful sales team based in our Southport office.
Your role will be to identify sales opportunities with key decision makers in UK businesses over the phone. You will be wholly responsible for managing your own opportunities from identifying the right contact to booking appointments for our field sales team to attend at the right time.
We provide our sales staff with call and appointment booked targets to hit to ensure we continue to be successful and we reward those that exceed their targets with uncapped commissions and bonus’s!
The role offers a competitive basic salary and uncapped commissions; We also offer additional bonus’s when higher targets are exceeded and quarterly rewards for staff who deserve it.
Skills you will have
- You will have experience in similar roles within the last 12 months
- You will be highly driven and self-motivated to succeed in the workplace
- You will have an excellent telephone manner
- You will be able to call from proven and successful script’s and also have the ability to use your own initiative on the phone.
- You will have computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably in Access and CRM Databases as well.
- You will have English and Maths GCSE’s or equivalent.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover letters to email@example.com, with the Job title in the subject line.
Why work for us?
Here at AdaptiveComms we understand our employees are the key to our success. That’s why we offer a fantastic induction and training programme across all departments to ensure you have the best start to your career with us. Our Supervisors and Managers offer continual support and on-going training to help you strive to be your best at any role and task.
You don’t need experience to apply for many of the roles we offer, instead we look for the right key skills, a can-do attitude and a drive to succeed. We offer full product and job training to all successful candidates to introduce you to the ‘Adaptive’ Way.
Working for AdaptiveComms offers a great opportunity for career progression and promotion. In fact, 90% of our senior staff were all promoted from within!
Here at AdaptiveComms we really like to reward out staff for their hard work and success!
All our roles offers a competitive basic salary. Some positions will also include uncapped commissions and quarterly rewards for staff who deserve it.
Our employees benefit from working in a modern, friendly and very positive environment where you really feel part of a team and rewarded for your success.
We provide a fantastic Employee Benefit Scheme which includes a whole range of employee perks including:
- NHS Top-up Scheme – receive cash back on medical treatments including hospital, dental and optical treatments for you and even your dependants
- Pension Scheme – Pay in your own pension scheme with added contributions from AdaptiveComms
- Child Care Vouchers – if you have young children, child care vouchers are available to all employees
- ½ Day Birthday Boost – Enjoy a half day on us for your birthday!
- O2 Priority Tickets – Each quarter we provide a well-deserved member of staff with a pair of tickets to the O2 in London for a show of their choice and cover accommodation, transport and a meal!
Our Benefits package also offers a cycle to work scheme, reduced gym memberships, additional annual leave days for long-term employees and more.
We also offer daily perks including free drinks, biscuits and fresh fruit for all our staff!