Telephone Sales Executive
Salary: From £23,000 negotiable, depending on experience, plus profit sharing scheme & contributory pension
Hours: 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday & 1 Saturday per month (8:00am to 11:00am)
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Company Description: A dynamic and fast paced Nationwide Electrical Distributor are creating a new position within their Rugby business for a telephone sales person to work within their modern, busy offices following sustained growth over the past six months.
- This role will require a hard-working and likeable individual, who will grow relationships and offer exceptional levels of customer service to their diverse customer base.
- The office is fast-paced and will require a quick learner who can react to ever-changing customer requirements.
- You will also be required to be on hand to support external sales staff in processing orders, as well as supporting the busy trade counter, serving customers face-to-face.
- High standard of English & Mathematics
- Exceptional levels of customer service
- A can-do attitude – we always try to make it work for the customer.
- The desire for continued learning and development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail & able to manage own workload.
- A positive and hardworking attitude with the ability to work under pressure.
- A proven track record of working in telephone sales, dynamic with a good sense of humour and a passion for achievement and success.
- Developing strategies for increasing existing, new business and dormant accounts
- Liaising with manufacturers to secure the best terms possible when quoting on large projects and seeing them through to completion and beyond.
- Dealing with and resolving any customer queries
- Maintaining and growing your customer base by selling the company’s wide range of products whilst delivering an unrivalled customer service, developing relationships and encouraging repeat business
- Working with the purchasing, warehouse and administration teams to ensure the smooth progress of orders and prompt delivery of goods.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.