What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
In May 2022, we joined forces with ProfitWell. ProfitWell provides BI solutions that improve retention and monetization automatically through unmatched subscription intelligence. As one team and one platform, we offer the “done for you” approach to SaaS payments, billing, and growth.
We’re backed by investors including KKR, FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North and serve over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally.
Are you looking to kick-start your Sales career? Can you dig in and research new prospects to develop relationships with? We’re looking for a self-motivated and energetic Business Development Representative who can identify and nurture new opportunities from the lead generation to Sales Qualified Lead. This Sales Representative position is the first step in growing into a lucrative and rewarding career in software sales as an Enterprise Sales Executive. The role will frequently work with our Sales and Marketing team.
Our base salary band for this role is $55-65k
What you’ll do:
If you are looking for a challenging job that will give you an incredible foundation to launch a successful as well as lucrative sales career then please apply for the position of Business Development Representative. Here’s what you’ll do:
- Strategically and thoroughly research and identify prospect accounts
- Identify new ways to reach out to prospects
- Create custom and creative outreach initiatives to initiate relationship building with software executives who need our expertise
- Collaborate with wider sales and marketing teams
- Become a highly skilled user of lead generation and qualification tools
- Drive creative and strategic process improvements for the Growth team, including outreach, sourcing methods, sales tools, etc.
- Cold call warm prospects
- Take warm sales calls
- Meet and exceed KPIs
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- You have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills, perhaps with a background in blogging, debate, research, or marketing
- Have an insatiable urge to learn
- You can handle ambiguous and chaotic times with composure and while staying incredibly organized
- Aren’t afraid of the roller coaster that is sales – riding the highs and getting creative to shake things up during the lows
- Want to drive process improvement and be creative in your approach
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
Everyone is welcome at Paddle
At Paddle, we’re committed to removing invisible barriers, both for our customers and within our own teams. We recognise and celebrate that every Paddler is unique and we welcome every individual perspective. As an inclusive employer we don’t care if, or where, you studied, what you look like or where you’re from. We’re more interested in your passion for learning and what you’ll bring to the table. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match every part of the job ad, especially if you’re part of an underrepresented group. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to better support you through the application process and in the workplace. We’re committed to building a diverse team where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. Let’s grow together.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse, growing group of Paddlers across the globe who pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative and respectful culture. We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, retirement plans, private healthcare and wellbeing initiatives.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely, from one of our stylish hubs, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We invest in learning and will help you with your personal development via constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning fund, and regular internal and external training.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.