Business Development Representative.
Salary: £20,000 plus excellent benefits including car, bonus, commission etc
To apply, you must live in one of these geographies.
Locations: Manchester North, Leeds
Do you want to put some sparkle into your new sales career?
Would you love to work with iconic brands such as Irn Bru, Rubicon and KA?
Are you an enthusiastic, self-starter looking for a new challenge with a company that can offer great training and career development?
If the answer is yes, then come and join our dynamic new Field Sales team selling our fabulous products to independent retailers within your defined territory. We are looking for results-driven individuals with great communication skills who want a career that doesn’t tie them to a desk.
What we’re looking for…
AG Barr are looking for 4 Business Development Representatives to drive increased sales of the various AG Barr brands in the key geographies UK wide. BDR’s will be educating the retailers about AG Barr core brands within a given territory of 300 outlets, as well as merchandising our brands in the best way in each outlet to build maximum rate of sale. You will be creating impactful visibility to drive consumer awareness and impulse purchase as well as carrying out active selling support on key customer trade days in wholesale accounts and identifying suitable and viable accounts.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Presenting brands via a prepared presentation and securing a commitment to purchase
- Completing admin for each completed call
- Build brand awareness through excellent execution at the point of purchase
- Build distribution that matches our brand portfolio to the customer type
- Improving the scorecard score of your overall territory
- Improving the outlet score of each call on your territory from its baseline
- Improving the distribution of key brands in line with the company marketing plan
What you’ll bring…
- Ideally been educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full driving licence essential
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and good personal leadership
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to present at a good standard internally, using account performance data and in store execution
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to attend monthly team meetings that may require overnights
We are Barr – Are you?
We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive culture where your voice can be heard. Our skilled, loyal and committed people are critical to the future success of AG Barr which is why we are continually investing in our employees to develop their talent.
We look after our employees by offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes;
- Salary; £20000 (37.5 hour week).
- Fully expensed company car, smartphone and Chromebook
- 30 days paid holiday (optional bank holidays taken from this)
- Performance bonus for hitting targets up to a maximum of 10% of salary to be paid quarterly
- Commission paid on Barr Direct account conversions
- Lunch allowance per working day
- Full sales and brand training given
And much more!
We are about Being Brilliant. We are Always Learning. We are Results Driven and we build Relationships That Matter.
To find out more about what it is like to work for AG Barr, please visit our careers platform here.
If you have the passion to succeed in this challenging, but highly rewarding and key role please apply now!
Interviews will be conducted via Google Meet so you will need a google account and access to the Internet.
Application Deadline is Friday 25th June.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.