Purpose of Position:
We’re growing. With you on board, this trend will continue. Transforming existing relationships and establishing new ones will be the key to this. A robust pipeline of lucrative new business opportunities is what we’re looking for. These will encompass both our Radancy Platform and wider agency marketing services. Delivering maximum profitability and a raft of new client names to add to our impressive roster is the core focus. You’ll be tenacious and creative in your pursuit of it.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Through exceptional and persistent prospecting activity, building a pipeline of qualified opportunities with sufficient cover to make quota targets
- Convert global brand and large national/multi-national prospects into commercially viable, profitable new business wins
- Qualify prospects, identify needs, secure demonstrations and establish productive dialogue with decision makers; collaborate with the wider organisation to showcase our capabilities.
- Own new business proposals and oversee buyable, innovative solutions in response
- Network across global teams to draw on their expertise to support you in your objectives
- Deliver against sales targets and manage the pipeline effectively
- Keep key stakeholders informed on planned sales activity
- Be thorough in your research of prospects, their markets and competitors
- Know the competition, ensure our offer is always one step ahead and understand what the market has to offer in terms of new products and services
- Work closely with VP Sales, Marketing and Client Services teams to create a clear marketing strategy and lead on our marketing initiatives
- Seamlessly transition new wins into account handling teams
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all sales activity with our CRM
Skills & Requirements:
- A background in selling software to enterprise organisations, ideally in the HR/Talent or Digital marketing industries
- An impressive track record in over-achieving quota, both quarterly and annually
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Tenacious, resilient and creative in your thinking; experienced in converting new business leads
- An impressive strategist, adaptable sales all-rounder with superb communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, always thinking about how to improve
- Strong organisation skills to maximise output
Measures of Success:
- Generate sufficient pipeline cover against your annual target
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quota targets
- Meet revenue mix goals aligned to the company’s strategy
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.