Zymplify’s Sales Executives are at the forefront of our client growth. Our Sales Executives acquire new customers through product demonstrations online. You will help prospects understand the importance of embracing the digital revolution, you will assist prospective customer by uncovering their current business pains positioning Zymplify as the ultimate solution.
As an Inside sales Executive you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Your leads will be a mixture of those generated from our own strategic marketing that will have been qualified via one of our webinars, where marketers will have signed up to gain guidance with their online marketing and digital strategy, or they will have been generated by your own prospecting, you will be expected to keep your pipeline refreshed to ensure you deliver your end sales target.
To be considered for interview you need to demonstrate in your application:
- Previous success in sales prospecting & lead generation.
- Have experience in closing the deal.
- You are comfortable selling over the phone, via webinars and online demonstration & flexible to attend trade show events.
You should have:
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Strong listening skills and be coachable
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional CLOSING skills
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- A willingness to be part of an exciting mission, with a strong work ethic and the ability to ride the ups and downs of the sales rollercoaster.
In exchange you can expect to receive the following benefits;
- Superb training, designed to kick-start your Zymplify sales career
- Paid holidays
- Generous commission structure
- Great social events, monthly team lunch and other team outings
We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in similar sales roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced sales organisation.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join our journey, apply today via our online application portal.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.