You will build your account portfolio across the industry, working closely with clients to ensure that both your business’ needs are being met. You will then manage this portfolio, regularly meeting with clients, creating joint business plans to forge a strong, long lasting business relationship. If you thrive on meeting new people, then this is the opportunity for you.
The role of the Sales Executive involves:
- Developing sales in line with business objectives
- Working directly with customers and NPD teams to sell the products.
- Looking after range optimisation, new listings, promotions, merchandising and brand activation campaigns.
- This role is perfect for a foodie looking to use their passion and knowledge for food to progress quickly within their career
To be our successful Sales Executive, you will have:
- Excellent selling, influencing and communication skills, both verbal and written
- A results-driven personality with a desire to win
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to take responsibility, working both on own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible, open-minded, self-starting attitude
- Strong skills in forecasting, planning and accurately recording relevant transactions
- Analytical and numerical skills with good knowledge of Excel, PPT etc
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.