A little bit about us:
Home Leisure Direct is the UK’s leading Games Room Retailer, based in Elberton, Near Thornbury, North Bristol just 10 minutes from Cribbs Causeway by car.
The Marketing Executive will report into our Head of Marketing and work across all key digital marketing / customer acquisition channels for the business. The website is core to us in terms of driving sales, either through eCommerce functionality or driving phone traffic to purchase through the Sales Team.
We’ve got a wide range of channels to look, the main ones being Social Media and Email Marketing, as these require the bulk of work.
Wider elements include SEO, content creation / management, online merchandising and some creative work using Adobe Photoshop.
– Digital Marketing experience, ideally from a retail / eCommerce setup.
– Hands on knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
– Design skills in Photoshop would be a real plus.
– An understanding of paid search channels to manage agency relationships would be ideal.
– Passion for online marketing and a team based approach. Its a great culture here so someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and dive in!
Salary and Benefits
There is a competitive salary on offer of £20-24k, with benefits including quarterly company wide social events (paintballing, meals out etc), product discounts, generous holiday, day off and cake on your birthday, and lots more. We frequently have Charlie and Frank (the office dogs) in if you are a dog lover!
To apply, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Free Parking
* Perkbox Discount scheme membership
Important: We are based in a rural location with no public transport therefore a means of reliable transport is essential. Please check our location (BS35 4AL) and your potential commute before applying for the role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.