We are looking for a bright and friendly individual with a professional approach to fill the role of Sales Executive on a full time, permanent basis.
The perfect candidate will have experience in retail or telesales and will be joining our friendly team in a fun and fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business and grow with our exciting award winning online company.
A little bit about us:
Home Leisure Direct is the UK’s leading Games Room Retailer, based in Elberton, Near Thornbury, North Bristol just 10 minutes from Cribbs Causeway by car.
We handle enquiries from customers looking to spend anything from £200 up to £20,000 on games room products such as pool tables, arcade machines, table tennis, football tables, air hockey, jukeboxes & snooker tables.
Our customers range from families looking to make their homes more fun, to celebrity customers, and interior designers, so excellent product knowledge and a professional yet personable telephone manner is essential.
Although this is a sales role, our approach is to provide our customers with all the information they require to make an informed decision on their choice of purchase. It is not a pushy sales role and there is no cold calling involved.
Our opening hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work every other Saturday 10am – 4pm, however you will be allocated a day off during the week. There is likely to be a requirement to work Sundays in the future.
Job Title: Sales and Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum depending upon experience.
Bonuses: Monthly sales incentives and uncapped bonuses: OTE £26,000 to £28,000
Location: Elberton, Near Thornbury, North Bristol, BS35 4AL
Type of role: Permanent – Full Time (40 Hours Per Week)
Qualifications: Minimum 2 A-Levels, ideally a graduate
* Handling incoming sales enquiries over the telephone
* Handling customer service enquiries over the telephone
* Dealing with emails concerning sales and customer service enquiries
* General Administration to include invoice checking, ordering product and liaising with the delivery team and manufacturers
* Serving visitors to the showroom
* Achieving monthly sales targets
* Experience in a customer facing environment
* Bright, outgoing and personable nature
* Ability to problem solve
* Ability to deal with customer problems
* An excellent telephone manner
* Strong writing ability and email etiquette
We are a dynamic business where you will need to adapt yourself to each customer’s requirements, therefore if you are only comfortable working with scripts, this will not be the job for you
Additional skills that will be considered an asset, but not essential:
* Experience of using Apple Macs
* An interest in pool, snooker, table tennis, table football or any of the products we sell. Full training will be provided on everything we sell, but an existing interest or knowledge is a distinct advantage
* 21 days holiday a year, increasing to 23 days after 3 years service, then 25 days after 5 years
* Extra day holiday for your Birthday, plus a cake!
* Free Parking
* Perkbox Discount scheme membership
Important: We are based in a rural location with no public transport therefore a means of reliable transport is essential. Please check our location (BS35 4AL) and your potential commute before applying for the role.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable person who shares our passion for delivering excellence.
For more information on Home Leisure Direct please visit our website:
Please apply by email to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.