My client is looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing sales team. They are a leading price comparison site, specialising in moving related services. They are working with industry accredited removal companies to ensure that they offer a fantastic experience to all customers across the country.
They are looking for a Sales Executive to join their fast paced sales team, to sell the platform to removal sites across the UK. This person needs to be proactive, eager and not afraid of picking up the phone to people.
The team here are very dynamic and can provide a great place to work. They have fun monthly staff socials, a fully stocked fridge with goodies and fruit, and of course an obligatory office dog!
Role and responsibilities
The successful Sales Executive will have the following responsibilities:
● Speaking to removal sites across the UK and bring them on board as partners
● Using telesales to generate new partnerships and following those to completion
● Maintaining and growing existing partner relationships
● You will be developing partnerships with a strong focus on positive brand association
● Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets, putting in place suitable action plans for future targets and KPIs
The ideal Sales Executive will have:
● 6 months to 2 years sales experience (preferably telesales or B2B sales)
● You will have a proven track record of regularly achieving and exceeding targets
● Amazing communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
● You will be self-motivated, organized with great prioritizing skills
● Account Management experience is beneficial
● You will be driven to succeed with an entrepreneurial flair
This is a great opportunity for you to join a fast scaling and innovative business at a critical point in their journey – they are looking to grow by an extra 20 people before the end of the year! This role is offering an impressive package, an opportunity to be part of something big and scope for equity. If you think you could be their next Sales Executive apply now!
£20,000 to £25,000 pa basic, upto 10% variable | Free Gymbox membership, £500 annual credit towards learning, Magical self-replenishing fridge full of soft drinks and organic fruit, Deliveroo if working late, Top notch coffee, Monthly team socials, Monthly team lunches.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.