Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + car + other benefits It is the Business Manager’s responsibility, through the management and development of the people and customers to grow the profitability of the business. Striving to exceed the best motor industry standards in financial productivity, operating standards and customer & employee satisfaction. Excellence in Customer Service is paramount to this role.
- Together with the Finance Director, Aftersales Director and the depot management team produce a yearly budget for the Depot
- Achieve performance standards set within the budget
- Manage and control costs and expenditure as set in the budget
- Manage the performance of the Depot in line with the agreed Parts & Genuine Volvo Service process KPI’s. Produce action plans for improvement were below benchmark (please see – – – separate section below for GVS responsibilities)
- Co-ordinate all CRM activity within your area of responsibility, identifying and targeting new customers along with the management of the existing customer base
- Analyse and create an action plan to increase the depots CSI scores year on year Ensure that constructive annual and mid year reviews are undertaken at the depot.
- Ensure that the information gathered from the review is used to identify training requirements
- Ensure appropriate training and support provided on a timely basis to bridge competency gap
- Manage the Dealerpoint succession plan to maximise opportunities and growth through the team
- Ensure that manpower planning is continually reviewed to ensure that the right levels of staff are available for the level of work.
- Create an environment in which the depot team can be successful in their defined roles
- Manage conflicting business priorities with senior management and agree solutions to ensure that the focus on GVS process is maintained in the Dealerpoint
- Analyse and create action plans to increase the Employee Satisfaction Index scores year on year
- Ensure that the Dealer point works within ISO 9001 and 14001 standards
- Ensure that the Dealer point works to the criteria laid down in the Health and Safety policy.
- Good Business acumen, with the ability to produce and understand Finance and Management Reporting
- To be able to interpret and understand the operational budgets and KPIs
- To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- To be able to work in an organised and methodical manner ensuring that all daily tasks are completed
- To be able to modify your approach in specific circumstances to ensure a positive outcome
- To be able to manage and motivate a team in their daily activities
- To be able to coach, support and develop members of your team
- To be able to empower their staff
- To be able to delegate work to the appropriate personnel
- To be able to carry out an appraisal (using the PBP system)
- Competent in Sales Techniques
- Basic knowledge of Vehicle technology
- Good IT Skills in office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- An understanding of Operators Licence Laws and Regulations
- To work with Energy and passion
- Friendly and helpful nature with the desire to deliver excellent customer service
- To always conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Attention to detail
- To be able to remain calm and logical in a dynamic business environment
- A proactive approach which ensures that that customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Flexible and positive approach to changing circumstances and priorities
- Business orientated
- Team Oriented with respect for individuals
- Honesty and integrity
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.