– Market-leading commission scheme with uncapped OTE of £50k+
– Our TOP earners taking home £85K+
– Win new business selling our innovative digital media products
– Tenacious, high energy, hunter mentality
– Brand new Bristol HQ, global clients, awesome career potential
Hybrid creates compelling media for higher education and technology. We own and operate four specialist web brands, reaching over 38 million students, educators and innovators every year. Using design, data and storytelling expertise, we work with our clients to influence highly relevant audiences. We make change happen.
Last year our company revenues grew by 40% for the third year in a row. We’ve achieved this through teamwork across all departments, innovative products, industry knowledge, a clear business strategy, and highly effective sales outreach.
We are looking for exceptional Business Development Executive to move into our brand new media office in the heart of Bristol (Queen Square). With our world leading digital products in higher education and technology, we require tenacious, energetic hunters with the motivation to drive new business and take their careers to the next level.
The role will see you assess your market and spot opportunities where Hybrid’s digital media services can deliver results. You will pitch, negotiate and close deals resulting in both commercial and personal success. Our market leading, uncapped commission scheme will see you earn over £50k in your first year and lay the foundations for a powerful career trajectory as part of Hybrid’s ambitious growth plans.
- Work with sales management to shape your business development strategy in our key markets
- Utilise data-driven market knowledge to identify relevant clients in higher education and technology
- Build interest from C-level executives through impactful pitching and clear articulation of our digital media products and services
- Negotiate and close business deals with guidance from sales management where required
- Collaborate with account management to seamlessly onboard new clients
- Hunter mentality with a relentless desire to win new business
- Ideally previous B2B sales experience in a relevant sector (media, advertising, digital), however not a must in this role
- Persuasive and agile communicator, able to build rapport with senior stakeholders and understand business needs
- Energetic, confident, determined to succeed and drive their careers forward
- Desire to learn new sales skills and translate these to action at pace
- Competitive salary and commission scheme with an uncapped OTE
- In-depth training programme (sales and digital products) with our experienced and talented sales leaders
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities in line with our ambitious growth plans
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
- Work in Bristol’s best media office with fully functioning kitchen, bar, bike racks and shower facilities
- Fruit Mondays, Breakfast Wednesdays and Friday drinks
- Enhanced company pension contributions
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.