If you are great on the telephone, efficient and organised with a high level of dedication, then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits:
Salary: starting at £18,000 per annum.
Hours: 38 per week (Monday – Thursday: 8.30am to 5pm, Friday: 8.30am – 3pm) who
Holidays: 25 days plus 5 extra days at Christmas and Bank Holidays totalling 38 days Holiday a Year how amazing?!
Free car parking
A family run company based in Oldham that has flourished because of its commitment to impeccably designed bathroom and kitchen taps, showers and accessories. Our customer service is second to none and we’ll always go the extra mile to deliver our promises.
Aim of the role:
Due to continuing growth, we are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our sales team and help us to achieve our goals. You will serve as a first point of contact for customers placing orders or ringing with queries about products, orders and deliveries. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed candidate who wants to succeed, enjoying the rewards that come from hard work and commitment and wants to have good fun along the way.
- Answering a high-volume of telephone calls from our existing customer base
- Completing administrative tasks inc; filing of customers orders and maintaining customer files
- Processing orders accurately placed over the phone, email or fax
- Creating and following up proforma invoices
- Communicate with the warehouse daily to ensure smooth operation
- Handling customer queries and providing excellent customer service inc; price enquires, arranging collections
- Ensuring requested delivery dates are met and customers advised on any delays
- Chasing delivery dates, copy invoices and sending PODs
- Posting out of daily invoices, monthly mailshots to all customers and sales brochure request
- Imputing EDI invoices
- Staying up to date with new products
- Any other admin duties
Skills and Requirements:
Full training would be given on our computer system, but the ideal applicant should:
- Have a confident and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Previous sales administration experience
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Great communication skills
- Have up to date knowledge of MS Office software
- Have excellent written & spoken communication abilities
- Ability to work well in a busy team
- A desire for continuous, personal and professional development
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.