Job Place is working in partnership with this IT Company in Wokingham for the recruitment of a Sales Administrator.
This is a full time and permanent position working within the busy Sales Team of an IT Consumables Supplier, the role of a Sales Administrator is to support the Sales Executives, Sales Manager and Customer Service Teams in the day to day management of IT Sales and Rentals to business customers throughout the UK.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Administrator include:
- Processing new orders
- Raising internal purchase orders
- Arranging deliveries and collections
- Updating customers with tracking details
- Sourcing equipment on behalf of clients
- Logging faults on the CRM
Skills and Attributes Required for the Sales Administrator
- Previous Sales Admin Experience
- Exposure to IT Consumables / Equipment
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM systems
- Customer Focused
The company offers great benefits, onward development and a supportive working environment. This Sales Admin role would suit someone that has worked as a Sales Administrator / Order Processor within the IT and / or Telecoms industry with a desire to progress into a Sales Position / Account Manager.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.