Job Place is working in partnership with this employer of choice in Fareham, Hampshire for the recruitment of a Learning and Development Coordinator
This is a full-time permanent position, working alongside the Sales Management Team, HR and Training Department of this prestigious Telecommunications Company. The company has recently moved into State Of The Art Offices, within easy reach of Portsmouth, Southampton and all mainline public transport connections.
The company is recognised for its outstanding commitment to staff training and development and as a result of growth they are looking to appoint an outstanding Leaning and Development Coordinator.
Key duties of the Learning and Development Coordinator are:
– Assisting with the onboarding of all new sales and service staff
– Delivering initial induction training
– Coordinating and assisting with academy-based sales training
– Providing guidance and 1:1 Coaching for Sales and Service Staff
– Creating Training Programs
– Conduct training needs and analysis and present back with possible solutions.
The company offers a vibrant, supportive and encouraging working atmosphere and a host of benefits including 28 days holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) + Birthdays off, An extremely competitive salary plus performance bonuses.
We are looking for applications from Learning and Development Coordinator candidates with the following experience
– Demonstrable capabilities within a Sales Training Environment
– Knowledge of B2B Sales, ideally gained within IT / Telecoms Industry
– Previous experience of delivering 1:1 coaching
– Successful sales agent within a call centre environment
– Experience with E-Learning platforms
– Training and development qualifications would be desirable.
Set up a job alert.