If working for an entrepreneurial, growing business, where you’ll be a key part of the team, and not just a number, appeals to you then read on….
As part of a small, but driven team you’ll provide excellent administrative support to the Sales Director, answering customer queries, following up and responding to sales enquiries, coordinating post sales activities, and invoicing.
The business has an ethos of “doing the right thing” and provides a supportive environment for the successful candidate to grow with the business, as it continues to aspire to be the number 1 provider within their industry.
What you’ll need…
- To be a confident communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Being able to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Experience of working within a customer facing / administration-based role, preferably within a sales environment.
- A customer-centric approach.
- Previous experience working as a Sales Coordinator or Sales Administrator would be desirable, but not essential.
- Office based (With the eventual possibility of 1 / 2 days working from home per week, depending on business requirements).
- A business that works on trust, allowing flexibility to manage work and home life.
- Up to £21k Basic Salary.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (Holiday entitlement increases one day per year up to 25 days).
- Onsite parking.
- Company contributed pension scheme.
Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.