XLN is the UK’s fastest growing independent provider for small to medium sized enterprises and start-ups in the UK. Our core products are telecoms (including business broadband and phone line), business mobile, card processing machines, fibre broadband and business energy. We have saved 500,000 small businesses over a billion pounds in providing these services over the last 17 years.
We are looking for a Card Payments Advisor, who will be selling to our customers on a daily basis. Nothing is more important to our company than our employees and customers. We are looking for someone who is able to work hard to achieve targets and is passionate about customer service excellence.
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 basic plus benefits OTE (£45-£60K+)
Benefits: Health plan, fruit on Mondays, breakfast on Fridays, additional incentives and social days out. Great incentives available from holidays to New York to the best sporting and musical events.
The successful candidate will be required to:
· Have the confidence to speak with lots of business owners every day
· Ensure they have a great attitude with an energetic, enthusiastic personality
· Communicate with customers and build rapport effectively
· Work on XLN’s computer systems and CRM proficiently
· Hit sales targets whilst also providing the best customer experience
- Our prices are industry leading
- Our customer service is world-class with Trustpilot score of 8.7
- Quick promotion and progression for dedicated individuals to Team Leader and Manager where you will be put on external management training courses
- Unlimited earning potential with uncapped commission plan
- Opportunity to sell multiple products not just XLN Pay
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.