We are a UK owned, Award Winning Company with over 35 years’ experience. We are financially strong and provide trusted, globally recognised products and services to companies of all sizes throughout the UK and Europe.
Previously recognised 3rd Britain’s Healthiest Company in the small business category, we strongly believe in looking after our employees (just over 100); there’s a feeling of belonging here – probably because we go out of our way to listen to and involve all of our people. And because we want to be the best, we want you to be your best!
We acknowledge enterprise and hard work and in return we offer a range of staff incentives and the opportunity to progress and grow within our highly successful business.
The purpose of this role is to create qualified opportunities for account managers to follow up; build business relationships and profile new and current accounts – company structures/lines of reporting/product usage/future projects. You will generate opportunities from various data sets which are mainly warm leads.
- To increase the number of customer engagements.
- To introduce new contacts/companies
- To generate opportunities from various data sets i.e. Publisher leads, current business data and purchased data
- Profile our customers and those of our publishers
- Drive attendance to events
- Full sales and systems training provided as well as continued support
- Experience within an office telephone based role
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with customers
- Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office
- Great communication skills, verbal and written – literacy skills are required including spelling, grammar and punctuation for emails
- Accurate record keeping skills
The Benefits. Why you will love working for us!
- Employee development programme and education reimbursements
- Contributory Pension
- Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months)
- A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year
- Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
- State-of-the-art offices/facilities including lounge/eating area
- Counselling services for employee and direct family members
- Personal Legal and Financial Advice
- 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Parking
Basic salary c£17,000 per annum. Good OTE [£150 per month guaranteed commission for first 9 months whilst building up product knowledge]. Full time, permanent role – 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.