Macildowie are currently looking for a Telesales Executive working for a brilliant business based in Towcester. Our client offers a truly amazing benefits package and is based on a business park with everything you would need.
This is a full time, permanent position paying £24.5k basic with high potential to earn bonus. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To work closely with the field sales teams, Key Account Managers and Customer Services department as well as with existing clients, wholesalers and distributors.
- To establish, build and maintain relationships with vet practices by promoting and selling a range of products
- Exchange information and knowledge (e.g. feedback concerning competitor activity) regularly with managers and colleagues
- Communicate effectively with customers by telephone, email and online video conferencing to ensure they are aware of current promotions and developments
- Provide a monthly report to the line manager regarding activity, results, opportunities, risks and feedback from the market
- Responsible for processing orders, responding to customer requests for product or technical support and maintaining accurate records on company systems/CRM
- Act as back-up for customer services (dealing with telephone enquiries)
- Create and develop an effective call plan based on the sales strategy of the marketing department and targets and KPI’s set within the Telesales department
- Undertake regular product training to ensure a good level of product knowledge
- Undertake field visits with Managers to gain a broader knowledge and understanding of the function of field sales team and further build relationships and experience
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience in a Telesales/Customer Service position
- Target driven, customer service and sales orientated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Clear, confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- GCSE level education or equivalent
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region’s premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you’ll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can’t provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.