Established in 1989 Norton Way Motors is a family run company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda and Kia with dealerships in West London and Hertfordshire.
We believe in ‘being the best’ and we only want the best to work with us. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset and we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow within the business.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic and determined Car Sales Executive, to join our Peugeot dealership, selling both new and used vehicles. A passion for cars is a must as is a flair for sales, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver customer excellence whilst achieving sales targets.
Whilst we value experience we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our goals. If you have a proven ability in sales and are driven to exceed targets this could be a rewarding career for you. Full training both bespoke in house and manufacturer training will be provided.
Car Sales Executive
Salary: OTE £40,000 per annum
Hours: 45.5 per week – Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
Locations: Norton Way Peugeot, Works Road, Letchworth, Herts. SG6 1NT
- Strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
- Achieve maximum profitability from vehicle and accessory sales.
- Ensure industry-leading standards and 100% customer satisfaction at all times
- Proactive use of the database for prospecting and customer follow-ups in order to maximise sales and maintain repeat business
Skills & Experience;
- A full driving licence
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Be able to listen, understand and interpret customer needs
- Motivation and determination to meet and exceed set minimum standards
- Have the ability to work well and accurately under pressure
In return we offer;
- Car lease scheme, 2 cars per household (available after qualifying period)
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 additional days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, services and parts
- Quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.