Our aim is to Make Manufacturing Possible by delivering fast, quality, cost effective solutions worldwide. Machines break and downtime can cost companies millions in lost revenue. EU Automation has access to a global supply of automation parts at our fingertips, ensuring that manufacturers across the world can avoid unnecessary downtime.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, career-driven Sales Executive to help drive EU Automation’s rapid growth within the German Market. In this business to business sales role you will be responsible for a sales area to proactively develop and grow by generating new enquiries, negotiating prices and using selling techniques to close deals, whilst ensuring customer retention.
Responsibilities of a Sales Executive:
- Hitting the phone, calling new and dormant customers to create new enquiries to start growing your account base
- Maximising sales opportunities to ensure you are smashing daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Confidently build relationships with key decision makers to ensure EU Automation is part of their preferred supply chain.
- Using your initiative, commercial experience and awesome selling techniques to gain the best result for EU Automation. This will include negotiating payment terms, supplier choices and competitive pricing strategies
Requirements of a Sales Executive:
- Exceptional communication skills in all forms – German speaking is essential
- The ability to multitask in a high pressure environment
- A positive attitude with a winning mentality
- Strive to work together to achieve our vision
- Treat people with respect and be able to adapt to change
- IT literate and some experience of using a CRM is desirable
- Sales experience is desirable – ideally in B2B
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other B2B Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this B2B sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.