First Insurance have been named the Personal Lines Broker of the Year, and is now looking to expand its fun and professional Sales team based Bracknell, Berkshire.
First Insurance was re-launched in 2011 with First Car offering car insurance for young and convicted drivers. We have since developed a wide range of products that now sees us trading as First Car, First Van, First Travel and First Cab. We continue to focus on new and innovative products, striving and continually improve and build upon our current offerings.
As a First Sales Executive your duties will include:
- Selling a variety of Personal Lines Insurance Policies and add-on products
- Negotiating insurance rates with clients and underwriters
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Checking client information
- Shift work
An ideal First Sales Executive will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Eager to learn
- Computer literate
- The ability to work to targets
- Punctual and well presented
- Driven, with a positive can-do attitude
- Insurance or sales experience is not essential as full training will be provided to the right candidates
Successful candidates will be placed on a training program that will equip them with the necessary skills to become successful Sales Executives in the Personal Lines Insurance Industry.
Your working hours will be 40 hours per week covering shifts between 8:30am – 8:30pm:
- Week 1 (early shift) – 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Week 2 (middle shift) – 10:00am to 6:30pm
- Week 3 (late shift) – 12:00pm to 8:30pm
- Saturday – 1 in 3, 9:00am to 5:00pm
In return you will receive a salary of £17,600 to £24,000 (depending on experience), with an achievable bonus structure – OTE £19,000 to £28,000.
After successful completion of a probation period, employees have the option of gaining their CII insurance qualifications, for which funding is provided.
If you are interested in starting a career with First Insurance Services and want to know more about this role, please apply now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.