Gleeson Homes have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Sales Executive to join our sales team. The role of Sales Executive is a varied and stimulating one, encompassing skills and responsibilities from different areas within the bigger picture of real estate.
As Sales Executive your main goal will be to achieve sales targets in accordance with company requirements. You will also be responsible for the administration of the sales and liaising with purchasers, prospective purchasers and estate agents.
- Achieve target sales
- Meet with clients, assess their needs and qualify
- Price negotiation
- Liaise with all interested parties (clients, solicitors, estate agents, etc.)
- Customer follow-up
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Maintain the customer enquiry database
- Record customer details at reservation
- Complete and distribute all documentation as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Hold experience within new homes sales or property sales
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Personable, well presented, and composed at all times
- Immaculate communication and presentation skills
- An active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed
- Self-motivated, determined, and efficient
- Able to represent the Gleeson brand to the highest of standards at all times
- Competitive commission rates
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.