An exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive for a well-established and highly successful Dealership.
Excellent progression opportunities!
Key responsibilities as a Sales Executive:
- Return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
- Maximize sales opportunities whilst ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
- Achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
Minimum requirements as a Sales Executive:
- Experience of sales within the Motor Trade is required for this role
- Experience of the Kerridge/ADP DMS system would be highly advantageous
- Self-motivated and dedicated individual
- Ability to work within a team
- Must have a Driving License
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Highly presentable, ambitious and target driven, you will have a strong passion for car sales in order to meet and exceed agreed targets for the sale of vehicles and related products.
£15,000 basic, £36,000 OTE
If you want to hear more about this Sales Executive role please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Scott Bailey @ Holt Recruitment on 07701 289291 to discuss further.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.