Are you a Sales driven individual looking for their next challenge? This Sales Executive position could be for you! Look no further if you want to join a vibrant and well-established company on a permanent basis.
You must be confident, highly motivated, and a strong communicator who is driven to exceed targets and understanding the customers’ requirements and providing solutions to suit their needs.
The working hours of this exciting opportunity are Monday-Friday 9.00-17.00 with a competitive salary plus OTE.
- Process all incoming quotation requests received directly from customers or via Business Development Managers/Account Managers.
- Pro-actively research competitor’s products, utilise acquired knowledge to assist in cross referencing & brand conversion projects.
- Provide sales advice and product information to customers and prospects.
- Identify and deal with up sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Utilise outbound calling to stimulate the take up of the company’s catalogues and products following marketing campaigns and events.
- Provide sales support at trade shows and exhibitions when needed.
- Collaborate on new product development projects, offer input and give feedback where necessary.
- Manipulate sales & pricing data using excel formulas and pivot tables to facilitate detailed data analysis.
- You must have knowledge on technical machinery.
- 2 years’ experience in a sales role.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Packages especially Word and Excel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and work calmly under pressure
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Mia on 01743 461239 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.absolutepersonnel.co.uk
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.