We’re looking to recruit an experienced sales executive to join our small but experienced sign making team. Reporting to the managing director, you will be responsible for sales growth and enquiry conversion.
What you will do
The successful candidate will have experience in the sign industry or similar and have a confident and professional manner. You will have previous sales or business development experience and will be able to meet with potential customers face to face as well as on the telephone.
Applicants will be required to:
- Develop relationships with existing customers
- Prospecting for new customers
- Customer appointments
- Handling incoming enquiries
- Following up quotations
- Account manage larger clients
- Perform site survey’s
- Develop quotations
- Handle incoming sales enquiries
What we are looking for
You will possess:
- Great communication skills
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable, friendly manner
- Full driving licence
- Good commercial awareness
- Good working knowledge of the signs and graphics industry including H&S best practice (or a related industry eg. printing) – Desirable
- Knowledge of sign making processes and associated costs – Desirable
Your working hours
The role is full time Monday-Friday and will be based at the production centre in Gateshead. Signs Express is part of the UK & Ireland’s largest signs and graphics company with over 65 centres nationwide. We provide a wide range of signs and graphics to businesses and strive to be the most well-known and successful sign company in the UK.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.