Easyfairs UK & Global is growing rapidly, having made a number of recent acquisitions, and with many global launches in the pipeline. As such, it is a very dynamic and exciting team to join, with some exciting opportunities for driven, energetic and passionate individuals.
For our office in Twickenham, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive directly reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager.
This exciting new role will help to deliver our digital and social marketing strategy; coordinating PPC advertising campaigns, providing timely reporting on digital performance and ensuring our websites, social media channels and emails are in line with best practice in digital marketing.
Experience in digital marketing is essential; however equally important is the ability to utilise and understand digital marketing data.
Skills, experience and attributes required are:
- Minimum 1 year’s digital marketing experience; knowledge of events industry is a bonus
- Proven track record in digital marketing, with good knowledge of digital, social & mobile tools and technologies; keeps up to date with digital trends and products
- Analytical, detail-orientated, problem solver, organisation & time management skills; creative & technical approach
- Great standards of communication
- Ability to hit deadlines and work with various teams
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and WordPress
Responsibilities will also include:
- Execution of digital strategy and online best practice under the supervision of Digital Marketing Manager
- Coordinating websites updates and ensuring usability standards to maintain online visibility through SEO and PPC activities
- Delivering regular user-friendly reporting across all digital & social marketing activities to event teams and providing recommendations
- Bringing experience in digital marketing technologies and approaches to Easyfairs UK & Global
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding! Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
Find out more about what it’s like to work for Easyfairs UK&Global in our video
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.