Digital Marketing Executive (In-House)
- Based in Harrogate
- Up to £25,000 pa + performance bonus structure
- Benefits include potential bonuses based on overall company performance
- Flexible working options
Has built a successful business founded on its reputation of service excellence. As a leading and independently owned company specialising in a niche yet highly diverse market, the year on year growth of the business can be attributed to their focus on not only exceeding customer expectation but its innovative and forward-thinking approach to the market and the needs of their customers in the future. Our client works with some of the biggest names in the industry and with 50+ years combined experience, they have established themselves as the go to organisation for businesses and individuals who require a solution focused service. As a result of continual demand for their service and business growth, they now wish to bring their marketing function in-house. This is a unique opportunity for a creative Digital Marketing Executive who will contribute towards the overall strategy for this business’s future.
We have been asked to identify an individual who is seeking a new challenge and is invested in significantly developing their digital marketing career. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing integrated marketing campaigns to promote our client’s services via a variety of digital channels.
Working closely with the Managing Director and the wider team, you will be involved in developing a multi-channel communication strategy with the responsibility of maintaining a positive and proactive online presence for the business and product offerings. Ultimately your objective will be to increased traffic towards their website, which in turn will increase leads for the sales team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and managing ongoing Search Engine Performance and Pay Per Click (SEO & PPC) campaigns in line with the digital marketing strategy
- Planning and executing of marketing campaigns across multiple channels (email, direct mail, in-platform, social media, online publishers, events)
- Writing creative and informative copy
- Uploading content to the website
- Managing social media updates, activity and growth on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Supporting and planning high profile external events
- Analysing, preparing, and delivering monthly reports for all marketing activity and KPI’s to demonstrate effective Return on Investment (ROI)
- Researching new media and traditional advertising opportunities that may benefit the business, such as digital channels, print publishers and online blog publishers/forum platforms
Our ideal candidate will have gained exposure in a digital marketing function, be that in-house or agency, and will now be searching for a new challenge in which their contribution will have significant value and enable them to further develop their career, and of course our clients’ business. This is very much a hands-on role and will require a dedicated and enthusiastic approach to what is a new role within the organisation.
We are searching for candidates who:
- Have a Marketing related degree, ideally with a focus on digital medias
- Have gained 1-2 years relevant digital marketing experience (in-house or agency), this may include a placement year
- Are excellent communicators, both verbally and written
- Will suggest new ideas and recognise the value they add to the wider business
- Have a confident and enthusiastic personality, with a forward-thinking attitude
- Are highly organised, with the ability to multi-task
- Are motivated and self-driven
- Are strong team players, whilst able to take direction and produce results independently
- Are computer literate with an understanding of relevant marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, CMS & Hootsuite)
- Are creative, have an eye for design and experience using InDesign or Photoshop
- Have strong knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, AdWords and Tag Manager
- A knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress would be desirable
As described, this is a very exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation who will value your contribution and support you in your career as a digital marketing professional. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills sets and to make their mark as the business continues to grow. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Janet McGlaughlin on 01423 200058.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines.
Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.