BPerfect Cosmetics design, develop and outsource the manufacture of a range of trendsetting, award-winning and unique products. Founded by Brendan McDowell in 2012, BPerfect Cosmetics are stocked in over 2,000 stockists throughout the UK, Ireland and across the world. The BPerfect range consists of makeup and tanning products. Additionally, BPerfect have developed a range of products in collaboration with some of the best makeup artists and celebrities in the industry – from the Stacey Marie Carnival collection, LMD Master Palette, The Vivienne Sceptre Palette, Jac Jossa collection to the Ekin-Su collection.
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the retail and wholesale strategies, under the direction of the Marketing Manager, to increase sales and profitability of BPerfect products driving sustainable growth in both BPerfect retail stores (Mega and seasonal temporary stores) and key wholesale accounts.
Overall Purpose of the this job:
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing B2B social media, E-Marketing and advertising activities. This requires a broad understanding of digital marketing as a fundamental part of the marketing mix, and the use of social media as a tool in sales promotion. The role will require excellent interpersonal and social skills, oral and written presentation skills, as well as the ability to relate to a wide variety of people with different interests and needs.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop digital performance strategies to deliver increased traffic, optimise conversion, grow sales and expand brand awareness efficiently across all markets.
- Develop and implement a quarterly content calendar of BPerfect’s social media channels: Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- Develop and implement regular E-Marketing campaigns using Klaviyo to support the key goals for BPerfect’s wholesale and retail sectors.
- Support planning and execution of localised and global campaigns, including paid search and paid social activities.
- Identify opportunities for future improvement, driving optimisations and efficiencies within the Search channels.
- Help deliver best practices and strategies for paid search and paid socials ensuring alignment across other digital marketing channels.
- Proactively share learnings between sectors and markets to accelerate performance.
- Work with wider digital and content teams to ensure best practices are implemented across relevant digital channels (website, social, video, E-Marketing).
- Work with third party agencies and internal stakeholders to continuously optimise our digital marketing content.
- Provide regular analysis and measurement on the return on investment for various digital marketing activities across the year, providing reports for the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Monitor competitor activity online, especially across social media channels, providing regular reports to the marketing team.
Reports to: Trade Marketing Manager
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Location: Knockmore Industrial Estate, Moira Road, Lisburn, BT28 2EJ
Please note this is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities; it will be subject to review and amendment as required as the demands of the role and the organisation evolve in the future.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Beauty Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Beauty sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.