We are working with an award winning, international business based in Leeds city centre. They are actively seeing a dynamic and passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team based in their Head Office. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to work in an autonomous position and to really have an influential role within the team.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for;
- Driving the online presence of the company brand
- Ensuring the company website is fully optimised for search engines
- Coordinating all Social Media Campaigns
- Creating and Monitoring all PPC campaigns
- Ensuring the mobile App is optimised
- Working with third party supplier and agencies
- Keep accurate records for the Customer database
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Report on performance and engagement activities
- Assist with the full Sales and Marketing strategy for UK and Ireland
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate;
- Previous experience working within Digital Marketing
- Confident using SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- Exposure to PR and Copywriting
- Ability to identify new trends in Digital Marketing
- Experience managing Digital Campaigns
- Confidence managing content for a website and mobile App
In return, the company will offer a competitive salary, 26 days holiday, discounted city centre parking, discretionary company bonus and pension scheme.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.