The Taylor Wimpey Sales and Marketing Team are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their fantastic team.
The Digital Marketing Executive will oversee all online facets of the marketing strategy. Working with the direction and support of the senior marketing team, this role is responsible for the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including e-marketing, and designing, maintaining and supplying content for the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy, and monitoring social conversation and sentiment
- Managing and maintaining the Central London website
- Managing and maintaining the external property portals
- Writing and optimising content for the website and social platforms
- Tracking and analysing website traffic flow and providing regular internal reports
- Attaining key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate/increasing dwell time
- Overseeing pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Communication: ability to work in close partnership with the wider marketing team, providing clear and regular updates, insights and reporting
- Project management: good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- InDesign and Photoshop knowledge
- Editing and writing: ability to devise and edit content for various digital platforms
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following
Criminal records (DBS);
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – Please ensure you inform your Line Manager before applyingAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.