Does this sound like you?
- I have sound knowledge of digital marketing and SEO
- I have thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications including WordPress, Photoshop
- I am committed, enthusiastic and tenacious with strong commercial awareness
Our client is an exciting company to work for; having been established, for over 25-year track record, within the telecoms and mobile communications sector.
Our client is now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive where role involves marketing the company’s products and services online to the relevant target audience.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Holidays are 20 days per year plus Bank Holidays – an additional day’s holiday is accrued for each full year worked up to a maximum of 5 days
- Health Insurance
- Long service awards
- Thorough, on the job, training & exposure to all areas of the business
- Free parking and pension scheme
- A supportive and friendly team
As Digital Marketing your role will include:
- Ensure LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Google for Business pages are consistent with the brand and up to date
- Regular posts to social media, ideally once a day
- Ensure the site loads quickly, is responsive on mobile, is up to date/ backed up and free from errors
- Implement a content plan for new content that will go on the website (e.g. case studies, blogs, articles, new landing pages) and upload new content on a regular basis (ideally weekly) and ensure it’s shared across relevant social media platforms
- Implement an email marketing strategy & email automation workflow strategy and ensure all activities comply with GDPR
- Buying GDPR compliant data lists and collection of email addresses via the website (& process under legitimate interest)
- Cleansing databases
- Newsletters to different sectors
Reporting & Recommendations
- Understand and regularly review Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google for Business Insights
- Identify and report on key performance indicators for the digital marketing e.g.
- Website – visitors, bounce rate, top pages, social traffic, crawl errors
- AdWord Campaign – Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Cost
- Social Media – Views, engagement and conversion
- Email Marketing – open rate, unsubscribes, click through
If you’re driven, commercially minded and motivated by winning then this opportunity could be the perfect one for you. Please apply or contact Amy on 01254 239363 for further information.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.