Clearview Home Improvements are the Northwest’s leading installer of Orangeries, Conservatories, Garden Rooms, Glazed Extensions and Windows and Doors. Due to a planned expansion of our Commercial Operation, we are looking for a Commercial Sales Manager who can develop B2B relationships with local companies. This is a great opportunity for a business development professional to join the team as a Commercial Sales Manager.
Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director you will lead on the commercial B2B sales activity in a role with a local remit. Your focus will be to provide first class account management to the existing customers, building and maintaining strong relationships and also developing the customer base through winning new accounts. The role can be both home and field based. You will act on leads, planning and executing sales activity to develop opportunities and will have internal administrative and customer care support to help with the day-to-day delivery. You must display enthusiasm and the determination to work hard.
It is vital you will mirror the courtesy, professionalism, and integrity that Clearview show throughout the Customer Journey. You must be a motivated and passionate individual.
This is a fast paced and evolving environment, so be prepared to adapt well to change.
- You will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and maintaining relationships with relevant client profiles.
- You will lead the B2B commercial arm of Clearview and develop current relations and onboard new business.
- You will take ownership for managing, protecting, and growing accounts to achieve annual forecasts.
- You will generate live quotations using the company’s bespoke pricing software
- Prepare and deliver financial reports evaluating performance alongside developing and implementing contingency plans to ensure targets are met.
- Working in close partnership with the Marketing, and Operational teams to achieve end to end customer delivery.
- You will build effective relationships with all stakeholders, ensure these contribute to the business success through the delivery of exceptional customer service;
- You will demonstrate confidence to the customer, explaining the quality of the product and the benefits of industry leading products which provide a lifetime of comfort, security, and overall peace of mind;
- You will display excellent product knowledge, as well as an understanding of the wide range of features and benefits, being able to relay these to the customers;
- A successful track record of field-based sales within the upvc window commercial sector would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of working in a business-to-business sales department.
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills with the ability to motivate and influence customers to reach targets.
- Good, basic computer skills
- Proven ability to generate new ideas, adapt style and approach to meet the needs of different customers.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in hitting sales targets and be able to communicate the features of the products you sell.
- Great people and communication skills – able to develop rapport and build solid working relationships with colleagues and customers alike.
- You will be driven, self-motivated and have great commercial acumen – able to identify opportunities and leverage “win win” solutions.
- You will be well presented and professional, respecting both the client and the company;
- You will ensure excellent timekeeping and diary management;
- Display a polite, courteous, and enthusiastic approach, with the ability to develop excellent customer relations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinking, creativity and problem solving.
- Commercial awareness – to understand profitability and how to drive results.
- Strong negotiation, organisation and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail to spot and eliminate mistakes.
- You will be tenacious, versatile, dynamic, and determined individual with previous commercial/B2B experience.
- Be self-motivated with a proactive “can do” attitude and happily take ownership of your work.
- Having a burning passion for exceeding targets and delivering value to our customers.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com detailing your salary expectations and the added value you can add to our business or simply complete the online form by clicking Apply below.
For an informal discussion please ring Mr Gary Oakes on 01772 452225