Central Employment are seeking a Digital Account Manager on behalf of a full service digital agency based in Leeds. The Account Manager will be based in their vibrant central Leeds office within the client services team.
They will be the client facing account lead for some household clients, supported by their outstand and award winning teams based in the Leeds office.
Your role will include supporting the day to day running of client business, as well as involvement in new business from brief to pitch. You’ll work alongside talented and passionate experts to develop, implement, execute and evaluate digital strategy across all digital channels. They are looking for a Digital Account Manager who will make a big impact on their clients. Someone with a strong combination of leadership, communication, and organisational skills. The Account Manager position is a client management position accountable for supporting client relationships, development and revenues.
Responsibilities of a Digital Account Manager:
- Build and grow client relationships
- Understanding their business and generating new ideas to enhance performance
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties
- Assist the Account Director and Head of Client Services in achieving client targets/KPIs within the context of the opportunity
- Assist with strategic and innovative input into client plans
- Assess and highlight cross selling opportunities between the agency divisions
- Assisting in the preparation and pitching of new functionality and ideas
- Optimising the client relationship at all levels across all disciplines.
- Review and report against account profitability with ideas for improvement
- Effective and efficient forecasting of client spend
- Good commercial management of the account
- To support the new business team in pitches, tenders and proposals where appropriate
Desired Skills / experience:
- At least 3 years’ agency experience
- Worked within a digital, multi-channel agency environment – ideally you’d be someone from a client service background.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development
- Ability to demonstrate high performance behaviours including influence, empathy, people development and team building.
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels.
- Ability to deliver true consumer, client insight at the highest level of planning.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet browsers.
Set up a job alert.