Reports to: Head of Impact
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with skills and experience
About this awesome role
As an experienced digital comms and/or marketing specialist, you’ll be working with a variety of our not-for-profit clients to help them with their ongoing website strategy and getting the most from the Raising IT platform. You will advise clients based on digital marketing best practice with the aim to empower clients to make the most amount of impact via the platform. The role will require a working knowledge of Google Analytics.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing and growing relationships with all assigned clients, helping them to get the most from the platform.
- Assisting your clients with platform specific requests, managing expectations and delivering a high level of service.
- Advising your clients on wider digital marketing requests such as building email, SEO, paid advertising and social media presence.
- Monitoring website performance using Google Analytics to help the client achieve their digital goals.
- Assisting the Head of Impact with the development of wider digital projects to continue to increase our value add for clients.
- Assisting Head of Impact with quarterly client event organisation and any other client focused activity.
- Keeping abreast of new digital developments and digital best practice in order to always offer clients up-to-date advice.
What we’re looking for
- You have strong organisational and detailed execution skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to demonstrate genuine empathy for our customers.
- You can demonstrate a clear understanding of both digital and online and be confident talking about areas such as SEO, PPC, email, social media and Google Analytics.
- You are interested in/and learning about the wider digital world and how this can help our clients.
- You are an excellent communicator, verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to different styles and contexts.
- You are both resilient and focused; able to maintain focus on a shared vision while adapting to change and viewing challenges as opportunities.
- You have the ability to grow and take on new responsibilities and self-learn with enthusiasm in a fast-changing environment.
- You are a proven achiever who can get things done autonomously.
What it takes to do the job
- Managing and growing relationships with a range of clients.
- Experience in the charity sector is desirable but not essential.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience using a CMS is desirable but not essential.
- Adwords, email and social media experience desirable but not essential.
Raising IT is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools, working with over 500 amazing clients such as Street League, Lepra and The Woodland Trust.
We’re a rare breed of company that combines making a massive difference to important causes with being an exciting fast-growth tech company. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Why we should work together
We’re solving a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK, and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Great Shoreditch HQ, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.